This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Fractured Fate ( The Fated Series)

by - Monday, July 10, 2017


Fractured Fate, (The Fated Series )
Cece Rose
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
***This is part one of a serial release. Approx. 12,000 words.*** Selena's world is turned upside down when she meets a mysterious man in a London nightclub. He’s a man with secrets, a man with enemies. As the tangled web of secrets and lies begins to unfold, Lena needs to make a choice, but what’s a girl to choose when she knows that what she wants is wrong? And him? He knows what he wants, and he’s going to do whatever it takes to get her, right or wrong be damned. But Lena fracturing fate itself, driving it from the original path, wasn't a part his plan. *Serial may contain possible triggers*


The Fated Series-
Book One- Fractured
Fated Book Two- Twisted Fate ( coming soon)

 Fractured Fate is part one of the Fated Series, and can I just say what a hell of a beginning. We start off the prologue with a bang, that grabs your attention and your interest pretty much from page one. As stated above, possible trigger warning so if that is an issue for you, you may consider.  We start off with an interrogation scene. I found the writing intense and intriguing, giving nothing away which just upped my interest. I had questions of what did they want to know, who were they questioning her about, who was on the other end of the webcam, would he even care? Okay CeCe, I am totally invested now, interest complete. Chapter One we are introduced to Selena, Lena, and her friend Melissa. They are at a club. Melissa introduces Lena to two men she has met, Setting off  Lena's journey into a paranormal world of Alpha men, mystery, intrigue, captivity, and not letting a hot sexy alpha tell her what to do. I really enjoyed Lena's attitude and not letting any one step all over her. And Cyrus, Cy, what can I say. Yes he is an ass, but oh man he can make me his captive any freaking time. With side characters that I can't wait to get to know, like Luc, Erik, Alex and James. But I will say the ones that have me intrigued are Luc and Erik. What will their stories be? I won't reveal much, don't want to spoil the rest. We will be getting the story in parts, but oh those are so good! I do have to say, well done CeCe, you have created a world that hooked me from the get go, and I need more please!






You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram