This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

False Blood by Tamara White

by - Monday, August 28, 2017


False Blood
Tamara White
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Have you ever felt like you don't belong with your own kind? Been scared to be yourself? Well, join the club. I'm a werewolf, forbidden to shift by my father, the Alpha. My beast locked away in a cage that weakens every day. A confrontation at training forces my beast to the surface and sends me on the run for my life. It turns out I'm not all werewolf, but part vampire too. My mortal enemy. Does this mean my whole life has been a lie? How do I move forward with my truth, when my blood is nothing but false.





Synopsis:
Emerald has always been treated as "less" by her Father's pack of wolf shifters, being half human and the Alpha's daughter for one of those reasons or both make her a target. One day during training Emerald looses control of her "beast" and truths long kept secret her twenty one years are revealed to her and the pack. Her father, one of the only who unconditionally loves her, packs a bag and tells her to take her lovely Baby (her car) and run for a vampire clan in Missouri. There she finds  something she never knew she could have. True mates and home where she will be (mostly) accepted, but she can never forget she is in danger and on the run from those who were supposed to be her pack. She must keep her guard up and decide quickly who is friend and who is foe. 

Overview:
While I should never be surprised to completely love everything Tamara White writes, I found myself so over the moon (arrooohh!) "gimme more!" in love with this book. Emerald is a strong female lead and the males ... well they are MALE! But hunky broody wanna slap them then hump them males.
👨+ 😠 +😡=😢.... 🙇+💬+😙=😍💏😍💋😍 
In the wolf packs mates are fated and there is no choice. But for vampires they earn mating marks two ways, they fall in love and the marks appear or they meet their "fated mate". But even with fated mates both can choose to complete the bond or break it. While making her way to Missouri, Emerald meets three very gifted vampires who yep you guessed it are fated mates for Emerald. Getting back to that whole choice bit, all of them have choices to make and jealous girlfriends to contend with.


via GIPHY

Oh yea.. And Emerald is so much more than the half wolf/human hybrid she always believed herself to be. We have trifectas of awesome all over: Three happy reunions, Three (potential) Lovers and Three Enemies. I'm really liking the whole set up. It's a fresh RH approach but it doesn't venture too far from what fans of the genre love. 

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram