This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Moonlit Harem Part 2 by N.M. Howell

by - Saturday, August 19, 2017


Moonlit Harem Part 2
N.M. Howell
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Since being turned I've been taught that shifters were the enemy. Now I've switched sides. I was shocked when I found myself alive after waking up in a werewolf cave after escaping my coven. Lucky for me, they believed my story and took pity on a vegan vampire. Now, all I have to do is find a way to take out the vamps and save humanity. No small feat when I'm surrounded by sexy shifters who insist on walking around naked all the time.

Synopsis: 
Riley has escaped the vamps and run straight into a wolf pack. They have agreed to giving her a chance to prove she no longer associates with the vampires and can be trusted. For now Riley and the wolf pack will work to save a hundred humans from the slaughter she was supposed to participate in. 

Overview: 
Riley has definitely found herself in a better situation than she was. I read this whole thing with the same emotions you have while watching horror flicks and the doorbell rings after several weird creepy phone calls and the teenage baby sitter actually answers the door. Silly girl why didn't you see that coming?!?! Horror Movie Cliches

That aside I'm still really enjoying the story line, I like the new set up she is in with the pack. She's "bonding" with a few of the wolves and it is very sweet. Riley's situation is allowing the softer side of her to come out and new abilities surface that pay homage to her vegan human upbringing.

Big cliffhanger at the end prepare yourselves! 


via GIPHY

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram