This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

The Tiger's Ambush (Kit Davenport), Tate James

by - Wednesday, December 27, 2017


The Tiger's Ambush, (Kit Davenport)
Tate James
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
My quest for answers is what’s led me here. Here, to the edge of civilization where shifters are free from persecution and able to live in peace. Or, at least they were until I arrived. In the aftermath of the trouble I brought, one man holds the answers I seek so desperately. Whether he will part with his secrets, that’s another matter. This world is not what I always thought it to be and someone is doing their best to kill us all; when accidents continue to happen I must consider the possibility that someone I love is setting me up. With the fate of the world at stake, I must face the demons of my past or risk being consumed by them. But this time, I’m not alone. I'm Kit Davenport and this is going to leave a mark.


The Vixen's Lead
The Dragon's Wing
The Tiger's Ambush 12/29
The Viper's Nest 3/9


Kit is finally getting some answers. However, some things are better left unknown. It's a good thing she's got some super hot guys to help her deal with all the revelations coming her way. She's going to need them all.

We pick right back up where we left off in book two with Vic coming home. He answers a few questions but something is holding him back from answering them all. We do get to find out what exactly Kit is in this book. Yay!! That leads to a lot more questions though. So the gang heads back to OMEGA to start Kit's training while they try and figure out all the answers. She can't seem to focus on training when there's so many accidents happening around her. Can it really be a coincidence that people keep getting hurt or is someone testing her?

We get to spend a lot more time with the guys. Some have been keeping secrets though. Naughty naughty! I have to say that while Vali may be my personal favorite, I LOVED the Austin and Wes time we got in this book.

You know how sometimes a series starts off really great and then the books start to drift off as you get into the series? Well that is definitely NOT the case with the Kit Davenport series. Book three is just as good, if not better, than book one. We still have a ton of action, suspense, hot steamy yummy goodness with the guys, and some heartbreaking moments that make you want to just scream! And I think by now we all know Tate is good for an ending that will just leave you like OMG I NEED MORE NOW!!!!!!!! So here's your warning for this book. DO NOT start reading this until you are somewhere that you can focus on this book and not have any distractions. You will want to read it cover to cover and may harm someone for interrupting.
Make sure to join her reader group and like her FB page so you can keep up with everything she does.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram