This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Reviving Kendall (White Trash Trilogy), Brandy Slaven

by - Friday, February 09, 2018


Reviving Kendall, (White Trash Trilogy)
Brandy Slaven
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
"I'm not so sure that I'm strong enough to take yet another blow to the heart." Growing up, I've always lived on the wrong side of the tracks. I'm used to the stares, name calling, and disrespect. A tragic accident that leaves me short three of the only people I've ever loved, has me devastated enough to try to end my own life. Just when I think there's no hope, I find a reason to live again, or four of them as a matter of fact. Lucas, Maverick, Teagan, and Goose. But what happens when those bonds are tested? I'm not so sure that I'm strong enough to take yet another blow to the heart. My name is Kendall Davis and what if my story doesn't have a happy ending? *This is the first book in a Contemporary Reverse Harem Trilogy. *Recommended 17+ due to mature language and situations.


Kendall knows all about loss. From losing her best friends/loves and her grandmother, she's no stranger to the pain of death. Now she's just struggling to survive and take care of the one family member she has left. Add the bullying and people looking down on her for where she lives on top of that and she's got a hard life. She never expected to make new friends and sure never expected to open her heart up again. But will it pay off in the end or will she be left broken once again?

This is by far my favorite book of Brandy's. Not that I don't love her other work, I do, but there's just something about this story that captivates you. Kendall is a strong, independent and yet broken main character. She's struggling to make it but she doesn't expect anyone to help her. As a matter of fact, she's very skeptical of anyone who tries. The guys in this book are all special on their own. They each have qualities that you love and some that you hate. You might want to smack one of them once or twice *cough* Mav *cough*. In the end, they all had my heart though.

This is a contemporary so you don't have shifters or magical beings causing all kinds of drama. You've got real life. Real life situations and real life problems. You guys have seen me say before that I'm a tough crier when it comes to books and I say that b/c when one can get me close to tears like this one did, that's some major feels going on. This books takes you on an emotional ride. I don't know if there's a single emotion that Brandy doesn't draw out of you with this one.

I say this is definitely a book you should give a go, no matter what type you normally read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one.

Make sure to join Brandy's group on FB here so you can keep up with what's going on.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram