This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Rook (Chess Chronicles) Riley Walker

by - Tuesday, May 01, 2018


Rook, (Chess Chronicles )
Riley Walker
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

My name is Franchesca, and according to a centuries old prophecy, I am the Golden Queen that is destined to unite the Fey Kingdoms. My entire life has been planned out for me, from the clothes I wear, to who I shall marry. This girl has a heart and a mind of her own. No one will tell me what to do. Not my parents, some old prophecy, or even a sexy Renegade leader. If all that were not enough, now I am dealing with a crazy uncle, an impending betrothal, kidnappings, and fated mates.
Just another day in the life of a Princess.

Chess Chronicles
Knight
Rook

Franchesca has always known that she is the Golden Queen.  She is supposed to unite the two Fey Kingdoms by marrying Winston. Now she has found out that she is part of some prophecy, one in which she will have more than one mate.  But what about what she wants?  She knows she wants her Knight.  After the successful rescue of her best friend, Franchesca herself gets kidnapped.  Now she is in the hands of a sexy renegade leader, one who sets her blood on fire. But who can she trust? All she knows is that she has to protect her people,  deal with a cold hearted uncle,  a fiancé, and her fated mates.

Rook picks up where Knight leaves off,  Shelby is being rescued and Franchesca gets taken.  By the sexy alpha Rook.  I wont give any of the plot away, but I will say that their chemistry is just as hot and instant as in Knight for their brief moment.  Rook did not only take her to show her their side of the story, but because he feels a connection with Franchesca he cannot explain.  We learn more about the prophecy, and that she will have more than 2 mates.  Not much progress happens with Franchesca and Winston, although they share an intense scene at the end.  Franchesca and her knight are right where they should be, even though there was a slight bump in the road.  Rook, I have to say I really enjoy him, is a alpha who takes what he wants. He takes charge and has a playful side.  The sex scenes are just the right amount of descriptive, and there is one in particular that was freaking hot!!!  Franchesca's best friends are so fun,  love Colton and Shelby.  There is a chapter that had me cracking up constantly. I will give a hint with the picture at the end. Freaking had me rolling. By the end of the book you will be hating Armand just as much as I am.  I will tell you that there is a huge cliffhanger that will leave you saying noooooooooo!!! And you will be screaming just like I did about needing book three now.  Overall, Rook brings us more action, love scenes, humor and awesomeness, so don't miss out on book two of the Chess Chronicles!!


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram