This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Wings of Spirit (Protected by Dragons) G. Bailey

by - Wednesday, May 30, 2018


Wings of Spirit, (Protected by Dragons)
G. Bailey
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Three secrets. Two fights. And one broken curse. Isola is finally back in Dragca, but nothing is the same when she is hunted and betrayed by everyone she meets. With one of her dragon guards fighting for his life, time is running out. When the seers come to her aid, lies and blood are their price. With two battles on her hands, one for their freedom and one for her dragon guards, Isola has a lot to fight for....and a lot to lose. The dragon guard curse must be broken, for fire has finally fallen for ice...but is death the final price?

Protected by Dragons:
Wings of Ice
Wings of Fire
Wings of Spirit
Wings of Fate (Coming Soon)

I am a huge G. Bailey fan, I enjoy all of her books and how her devious mind works.  But I will say that I believe that the Protected by Dragons series is one of my favorites of hers.  First, I love dragons.  Second, I love a good paranormal RH. And Third, its G. Bailey.  Wings of Spirit has Isola fighting to save Korbin from the poison going through his body.  But with the help of her guys, Melody and even Bee Isola will stop at nothing to achieve this goal.  The Seers offer aide but at a price, which she will pay.  As always Gem writes a vivid image of Dragca, and  you get caught up in the characters and theirs struggles.  Their relationships and how they build at just the right pace. And as always Gem likes to throw in twists and turns, leaving me going where did that come from? Or Ah, now it makes sense.  Isola and her guys are becoming closer, more of a unit.  The dynamic between them all is growing stronger as well as the chemistry for me.  Overall this is a great third installment that keeps your interest in the series, and moves things along at a good pace.  The ending is a cliffhanger that did leave me saying, "Oh Hell No!! But it is a good lead and storyline for book four.

Also I would just like to add that I love these covers.  Gem has some of the best covers I have seen.

Wings of Fate: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance. (Protected by Dragons Book 4) by [Bailey, G.]Wings of Fire: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance. (Protected by Dragons Book 2) by [Bailey, G.]Wings of Ice: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance. (Protected by Dragons Book 1) by [Bailey, G.]

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram