This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Claiming Her Mates by Dia Cole

by - Monday, November 19, 2018


Claiming Her Mates, (Book One)
Dia Cole
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Three Lykos shifters swore to protect Havana. But who will protect them from her? With everyone bailing on my holiday party, I didn’t think the night could get any worse. Then three scorching hot men storm the club and demand I come with them. Thinking they’re cops, I run only to discover the flu vaccine is turning people into monsters. Now my survival depends on Mason, Gabriel, and Liam. I should be terrified of their glowing eyes and the way they destroy any threat in our path, but all I can think about is claiming the fierce men as my own. All three of them… One problem. My ex has threatened to eviscerate any man who touches me. Too bad the deadly Alpha male isn’t here. He’ll rue the day he broke my heart and ordered his three gorgeous friends to rescue me.

Zombie apocalypse, discovery of a supernatural species, asshole ex boyfriend.. what else do you need in a book? Honestly it is a lot for Havana. One minute everything is normal at work in the club and then all hell breaks loose (ie. ZOMBIES). Enter three very handsome men that get Havana's engine purring like nothing else since her ex boyfriend broke her heart... but wait it is the ex boyfriend who sent his friends to go keep her safe. And apparently she is is off limits to them, per the ex boyfriend. But Havana has no intentions of standing down because to her they are NOT off limits. Also dealing with a crazy amount of hormones because well she isn't 100% human either. 

via GIPHY

^Well not quite like that 😏
I enjoyed the book a lot and there is a lot more to come. There is a lot of story here and while we are just starting I think it promises to be a great series. Havana is your perfect strong female character, I get blushing virgins are sometimes necessary but I hate to listen to a character shame themselves. The heat has a lot of build and it wasn't insta love especially with a certain ranking character but it wasn't fraught with second guessing (much) and self loathing I see sometimes out there. And when the switch flips and the decisions are made...

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram