This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Holy Trinity (Trinity High) by Savannah Rose & Amelia Gates

by - Wednesday, July 17, 2019


Holy Trinity, (Trinity High)
Savannah Rose & Amelia Gates
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Evil brews in the boys of Trinity High. Drop dead gorgeous. The flame of hell in their eyes. And rage. Pure, unadulterated rage in every word, every look and every breath they send my way. There's every indication they're out to break me. Maybe I'll let them. Maybe I'll bite back. After all, what's a girl got to lose when her heart's already been obliterated? Holy Trinity is a high school bully romance fit for readers who love the transition from enemies to lovers.



TRINITY HIGH:
Holy Trinity





I have been wanting to read Holy Trinity ever since I first saw it.  I knew that it was a bully romance, and I am a huge fan of these two authors together.  So I knew it was going to be good.  And I was not wrong.  The story flow is fast, a lot happens, and you are going to need to keep up.  The story itself is similar to what I have read before, but let's face it I have read a lot of the bully romance so I am bound to find similar points, but different.  But with Savannah and Amelia as the authors you know it's going to be good.

Now everything starts happening right off the bat.  And I have to say some stuff happens to our female lead Elly.  I really hated Rhett, Kellan and Gage from like the get go.  I mean sometimes it takes a bit for you to really hate the guys, nope, this was pretty much right off the bat.  And they continue to just be such dicks.  I mean I found myself cringing several times.  But is everything what it seems?  That is the question.  I kept wondering what could be their reasoning for being so mean to her?  Yes you will find out, and I was not really expecting that.

Now the premise is that Elly and the guys meet at summer camp, and she  develops a relationship with them.  When she accidently gets moved to their school, things take a drastic turn.  They are completely different.  I really liked how we went back and forth from the present to the summer while they are at camp.  It helped me to really like them, and you will probably find where it does the same for you.  The bad guy, is a complete bad guy and I hated him pretty hard.  There are a few things I had questions on, and when you read this I am sure you will have the same.  I will not point them out, because every reader is different and it may not be questionable for you.  But if it does I am sure you will know what I mean.  But honestly, Holy Trinity is just a good bully rh romance to read, so if you have some time, I would definitely add to your reading pile.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram