This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

The Glow of the Dragon's Heart ( Harem of Fire ) Willa Hart

by - Thursday, July 11, 2019


The Glow of the Dragon’s Heart, (Harem of Fire)
Willa Hart
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Who knew dragons could be so...hot? I grew up as a trashbag kid. I don't want to even try counting how many foster homes I've lived in since I was orphaned at the age of five. When some long-lost relatives take me in during my last year in the system, I'm careful to remain on my best behavior. Finding family and living happily ever after has always been a secret fantasy, so getting the boot would be devastating. But these perfect strangers are turning out to be perfectly strange. Like when they tell me dragons are real and my great-aunt's husband just happens to be one. Um... But before I can pack my few belongings and bolt, I see the evidence with my own eyes. Then I catch sight of my new uncle's five gorgeous nephews and decide...maybe dragons aren't so bad after all.



HAREM OF FIRE:
The Glow of the Dragon's Heart ( Prequel)
The Spark of the Dragon's Heart (7/18)
The Heat of the Dragon's Heart (8/8)
The Flame of the Dragon's Heart (8/29)
The Fire of the Dragon's Heart (9/19)
The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart ( 10/10)




The Glow of the Dragon's Heart is a prequel to the Harem of Fire series. I am really going to enjoy this series.
First of all the female lead is Favor. We discover that she was in an accident when she was younger. She lost her parents. But this was no ordinary accident. Something caused it, something her young mind could not comprehend. Years later after bouncing from foster homes, she is finally placed with family before her 18th birthday. There she meets her aunt and Uncle Max and Aunt Shirley. There they finally give her a home. One she hasn't felt since her parent died. But something strange is happening there. After witnessing something that reminds her of the accident that took her parents life, she is introduced into a world she knows nothing about. The world of dragons!! And she learns exactly what her role in this new life is.

Secondly, the writing style is spot on. The pace of the story flows smoothly, we get just enough information old and new. We were given just enough for us to have a hint of what book one will hopefully be where she meets her harem. And for us to see the progress she makes. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

We get Favor's back story and the beginnings of her new life. She has had a hard life, but she fights on. And you see her strength. Really loved her aunt and uncle. Plus we get introduced to her possible Harem. Her uncle's great nephews. Now they are going to be interesting. I really want to see if we really need to watch out for them or not.

Overall, Glow of the Dragon's Heart promises to be an awesome paranormal rh romance that could quickly become one of my favorite dragon stories.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram