This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

The Heat of the Dragon's Heart ( Harem of Fire) Willa Hart

by - Wednesday, August 14, 2019


The Heat of the Dragon’s Heart, (Harem of Fire)
Willa Hart
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

They saved her life. Can she save theirs? My boys saved me from a deadly attack by enemy dragons, but that doesn’t mean we’re out of danger. Not by a long shot. For the last five years, I hated them, but I’ve learned to trust them. And not just with my life, but with my heart as well. I don’t understand how I can be so drawn to each of them equally, but whenever we’re together I feel so…complete. It’s a mystery. As is why a rogue dragon from Romania wants to kill me. At first I think he’s simply crazy, but when I learn the truth about his identity, it’s me who wants to kill him. Bummer that he’s an all-powerful dragon and I’m just a measly human. But as my connection with my boys deepens, my dragon keeper powers grow. Will it be enough to save myself and those I love?



THE HEAT OF THE DRAGON'S HEART:
The Glow of the Dragon's Heart ( Prequel)
The Spark of the Dragon's Heart 
The Heat of the Dragon's Heart 
The Flame of the Dragon's Heart (8/29)
The Fire of the Dragon's Heart (9/19)
The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart ( 10/10)




The Heat of the Dragon's Heart picks up where TSOFDH leaves off.  Favor and the guys are trying to figure out who all the bad guys are.  What do they want, and what are they.  Things are like a puzzle piece that they are trying to put together and it is coming along slowly.  Where the first book things are on a slower romance pace, book two, picks that up a notch.

We get to see Favor expand on her relationship with each of the guys.  Each one is different and they each compliment her for the better.  And as a whole dynamic, they are growing closer, as well as working as a team. They communicate well, and make a great investigative team, especially with how witty they all are.

Book two is mostly the unit coming together to work and find out what is happening.  We get some relationship next level, and we find out more about the bad guy.  We have a twist or two thrown in to make a very well done second installment to this series.  If you like Dragons and a great story, you will not go wrong with this one.  I would highly recommend The Heat of the Dragon's Heart.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram