This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Soulless ( The Privileged of Pembroke High) Ivy Fox

by - Thursday, September 26, 2019


Soulless , (The Privileged of Pembroke High)
Ivy Fox
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem


Nothing is ever as it seems. In a world where lies and deceit rule, my carefully hidden secrets weren’t an exception. The privileged hide behind masks that only elitism and power can provide. Yet, I’m still learning just how vile and ruthless you need to become to play their twisted game. In my naiveté, I thought my heart would always be safe in their hands. But I was wrong. So very wrong. And now I have to live with the tangled mess my actions have created. There are no winners in the war of treachery and hate. But if you’re soulless enough, you might just survive.


Soulless is the second book in The Privileged of Pembroke High series which ends in a cliffhanger. This is a bully/enemy-to-lovers, #whychoose, new adult contemporary romance, full-length novel. *Recommended 18+ due to mature language, adult situations, and sensitive content.




THE PRIVILEGED OF PEMBROKE HIGH:
Heartless
Soulless
Faithless (12/16)



After that cliffhanger for Heartless, I was so stinking excited to start Soulless.  And let me tell you it did not disappoint.  Of course if you have read book one, then you know Snow and the Grayson Brothers.  Which by the end of Heartless you went from liking to hating the brothers.  But that cliffy was a big one, and I absolutely had to find out what happened next.  Man oh man does a lot happen here.  I am not going to give any spoilers, trust me, you are going to want to read this your self as you go.

Poor baby girl Snow, has had a blow.  She has been hit, but she is a strong female lead that has someone to fall back on, and yeah it kind of surprised me on who that was. The guys, surprised me.  I ended up loving the one I did not think I would.  We see the brothers in a more understanding way.  I really cannot wait to see what happens with the relationships in Faithless. The secondary characters are freaking awesome.  Also enjoyed that a couple bad guys get what they deserve, but we are still waiting for the same thing to happen to a few.

The first part of the book is slower, as we follow Holland on her journey to recover.  I felt the pace was perfect, slow building back up to a faster pace.  And let me tell you, you will be allover the place with this read.  Ivy has done a wonderful job of showing just how much of a talented author she is in how she writes, delivers and plots.   Well done Ivy, and I cannot wait to see more of Hollands journey.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram