This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Who Breaks First ( Clearwater University ) Eva Ashwood

by - Tuesday, October 01, 2019


Who Breaks First, (Clearwater University )
Eva Ashwood
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem


They were my bullies once. Three boys I hated more than anything. They made my life hell for a year--until I escaped their cruelty when my dad's job moved us away. I've never forgotten them though. Never forgotten what they did. And I know they haven't forgotten me. But when I'm offered a full-ride scholarship to the prestigious Clearwater University, I refuse to let old fears stop me from accepting. Because I'm not the girl I used to be. I'm stronger. Tougher. Angrier. And if West, Reese, and Trent think they can fuck with me again... well. We'll just see who breaks first.

 This is book one of the Clearwater University duet, a new adult reverse harem bully romance. Due to language and sexual situations, it is recommended for readers 18+.



CLEARWATER UNIVERSITY:
Who Breaks First
He Who Laughs Last ( Dec. 31)




I am super into the bully romance right now, I have read a ton, and I freaking enjoyed Who Breaks First so freaking much.  The characters, the storyline itself, the word play, and the angst.  All were on point with Eva Ashwood's writing.

In Who Breaks First we have Emma.  She used to be friends with three boys, Reese, Trent and West.  Until one day, they turn on her.  Forced to move, she gets a break from them.  Then she has to move back and there is more on the line for her. She must keep her grades up for a scholarship that she wants.  But the bullying just picks up where it left off.  But she will not let them get to her this time.  She will fight back, and they will not run her off again.

Wow, guys, just wow.  I was invested from page one.  My interest was caught, and never let go.  I kept needing to read the next interactions with Emma and the guys.  There is tons of tension, chemistry and lots of heat.  You will fall in love with Emma and be rooting for her just like I was.  So overall, this is a another great addition to the bully romance, and I have to say will be moved to my top fave list.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram