This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Identity (A Villainously Romantic Retelling), Brandy Slaven

by - Tuesday, November 05, 2019


Identity, (A Villainously Romantic Retelling)
Brandy Slaven
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
the tough choices are what makes life Years ago, I was the scape goat for a very powerful man and his six sons. I managed to escape and build a quiet life for myself. When the opportunity arose to help others in similar situations, I took it. Now, I’m known in the streets for my talented hand in forgery among other things. Almost anybody a person wishes to become, I can make it happen, well, with the help of my two best friends. Arsuilla. Survivor. Savior. I answer to them all. Oh, and voice stealer. I swear, throat punch a guy one time and it’ll stick with you for a lifetime. Life is looking up until the six sons find me. At first I fear they’ve been sent by their father to drag me kicking and screaming back to him. But I soon come to realize, I’ve got more to fear from Anderson, Alejandro, Abraham, Atlas, Alek, and Aric. Like losing my heart to the six brothers. This is a Villainously Romantic WhyChoose Retelling with some chuckles, several fearless stunts, and enough determination to rival the sea.


Ferocity by TL Reeve
Cruelty by K.B. Everly
Identity by Brandy Slaven
Toxicity by Katie May
Vanity by Mary Martel
Worthy by Lacey Carter Anderson

Again, I LOVE this series idea. This book we take on Arsuilla. In this story she's a bad ass chick who had a rough past that she had to run from. She's used her own history and her skills to start helping others who find themselves in situations they can't get out of. All while trying to stay one step ahead of those she left behind. She can't run from her past forever though. When it does catch up to her, her world may never be the same.

This one was a bit grittier and I really enjoyed that. Su's past and the life she came from are dark. The story really grabbed me from the get go and I wasn't expecting that. I'm not always a fan of novellas, I've said that before, but I really did enjoy this one. While I could have read more of their story, I don't feel like it was rushed or that we were really missing any information.

We have six seriously hot, dark and dangerous men and twists we didn't see coming. What more could you ask for?

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram