This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Weekly Update 12/15-12/28

by - Thursday, December 26, 2019





What's New This Week



No takeover this week due to the holidays. We will be back next week for our regularly scheduled weekly takeover.

So again, I'm combining two weeks into one. Life has just been busy lately. What do you think? Do you even read these? Do you like them once a week or every two weeks? I do these for you guys so your input is really helpful. You can comment on the fb post and let me know what you think.





Books That Released/Are Releasing This Week

Faithless by Ivy Fox

Hijinks and Demons by Rhiannon Lee

Truth Revealed by Lana Kole

Boss: The Men of Monroe Enterprises by Scarlett Ross

Broken Cursed Boys by Kailin Gow

Onyx by Melissa Adams

Dreaming of Death by Jewels Arthur

Brazen Ivy by Poppy Tuistra

Boys and Burlesque by Ripley Proserpina

Royals of Villain Academy 7 by Eva Chase

Only Pretty Betas by Rosemary Johns

Marked by Blood by Rinna Ford

Kitten and Allure by Amanda Cashure

Tempest by CL Stone

Aryana's Journey by Aspen Black & Ademmeh Matsuura

Smoke and Mistletoe by AJ Macey

Magical Misfit by Laura Greenwood & LA Boruff

Monster by Erica Andrews

The Lost Girl by Scarlett Haven

Undaunted by LA Kirk

Death Do We Part by Ashley Amy

Her Christmas Wish by Crystal North

Savage Magic Academy by Avery Free

Feline the Flames by Lacey Carter Anderson, Laura Greenwood & LA Boruff

Harem For The Holidays by Tammi Lynn

Tate's Tale by Lillith Darville

Whisper of Spirits by AJ Macey

Shadowborn Academy Year One by G Bailey & Scarlett Snow

Secrets of the Mazza by Blake Blessings

Moonstone by Lucy Felthouse

Merry Elfin Christmas ~Anthology

The Change by Lori Aisling

Ballad of Bael by Zoe Parker

Broken Hearts by Charlotte Brice

Fated Bonds by Tessa Cole

Blood Moon Book Four by Raylin Marks

Chased by Darkness by Taylor Spratt

Hidden River Deception by KT Strange



New Pre-order Links


Fearless by Crystal Ash

The Sins of Desire by Auryn Hadley

Stolen Song by Autumn Reed & Ripley Proserpina

Succubus Chained by Heather Long

Druid Confined by Coralee June & Rebecca Royce

Wraith Captive by Lacey Carter Anderson

Noir Reformatory by Lexi Foss & JR Thorn

Siren Condemned by CR Jane & Mila Young

Conveniently Convicted by Ivy Asher & Raven Kennedy

Blindly Indicted by Katie May

Enemy by AJ Macey

Resting Witch Face by AJ Macey & Jarica James

Myths for Half-Wits by Lacey Carter Anderson & May Dawson

Untamed by Lacey Carter Anderson

Wicked Blaze Correctional by M Sinclair

The Lost by K A Knight



Make sure you keep up with us on the FB blog page.


Authors, if you aren't on this weekly update you can check the release spreadsheet to see if it's on there. If it is, then it was on a previous weekly update. 

You May Also Like

7 comentarios

  1. I personally love these updates, they are so useful for keeping up with releases and seeing what the week has been like (for me it's easier than the calendar)

    Thanks for your hard work as always!
    Hope you had a merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a very Merry Christmas and I hope you did as well. Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad that these are helpful for you! :)

      Delete
  2. I always check them as well. Otherwise I would have missed so many second books of series I liked haha. Thank you for doing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’m glad they are helpful to you. I’ll try to continue to do them :)

      Delete
  3. I don’t usually read these as often as just checking Facebook at 7 am for all the daily books that are posted! (I miss them by the way). I appreciate all your hard work getting all this info in the same place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I didn't think anyone even paid attention to those! I usually have those scheduled out and I have let that slip. I'll try to set some up today for you.

      Delete
    2. I definitely look for them each morning! Thanks ��

      Delete

Instagram