This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Angels of chaos

by - Sunday, June 06, 2021



Angels of chaos
May Dawson, Alexa B. James
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
I was raised to fight the war between demons and angels. Earth is their battleground, and half-angels like me have one job: Live for Heaven, die for Earth. But I’ve never been big on following the rules. When I steal an angelic relic to save my dying best friend, I find myself facing down my ex-boyfriend – the worst of the angels – on a dark city street. I can't escape this male with the gorgeous face, angel's wings, and nightmare soul. As he tries to track down where I hid the relic, I find myself trapped with three of his other victims: a sexy demon and my two psychopathic former besties. But war is coming for us all. Prisoner or free. Angel or scum. What if our only chance to survive is with each other?


A story of Angels and demons in the middle of a war, and the humans are the collateral. The angels start to make Nephilim, a half human/half angel hybrid breed to fight in their war, but sadly for most of them they are fighting for their lives constantly. And that is where Brianna comes in, she is a Nephilim who is an instantly likeable character, even for a thief, just trying to make ends meet and her keep the person she cares about alive.

This multi- POV follows her, and her ex friends turned love interests while they fight for their lives in prison and out. The twin Nephilim who are sweet but also chaos wrapped into an extremely attractive packages, her new demon friend who she has a strange new connection with who will do anything to keep her safe, and her angel ex- boyfriend that hates her for all the wrong reasons.

Who ever thought angels weren't the good guys? These two incredible authors came together to give you a different kind of story to the usual angels are the good guys idea, and because of that it made it all the more intriguing to read. This medium burn book was steamy but also had a great story plot that left you in the end with an intense cliffhanger that had you wanting to immediately open up book two which luckily looks to be coming out at the end of July.

This was a five star read for me it was action packed, exciting, and even the hated characters you loved. I cant wait to read the next book.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram