This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

#Hacker 1.0 ( The Fab Five)

by - Saturday, July 15, 2017


#Hacker 1.0, (The Fab Five)
Remi M. Stone
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
My name is Maddy, and I am Batman. Just kidding. In truth, I'm a computer hacker who tracks down criminals at night and turns them over to the police. The only thing missing is a cape. I work alone, and I like it that way. That is, until my internet sleuthing gets interrupted by a group of hackers that call themselves the Fab Four. Turns out, I'm not the only one hunting down the baddies online, and when we meet... Let's just say, my days of flying solo are over. This is a contemporary reverse harem suspense series.


The Fab Five Series:
Book One- #Hacker 1.0
Book Two- # Hacker 2.0 ( August 18)

 I really enjoyed #Hacker 1.0, I think that even though this is the authors first book, and there were a few errors, that the Fab Five series will be a great series. Having talked with Ms. Stone, I get a feel of what it is like to be a new author and have things go alittle off course, but I truely feel she has a great series starter on her hands. I don't know which version you have read, the one with errors, or the new version. But I highly recommend to look past that to the story itself and how fun Maddy is, I mean come on, a kick ass Hacker girl, who can hang with 4 hot as hell quadruplets. It all starts with Maddy, she likes to help the cops catch criminals through means in which they cannot use, Hacking. While she is trying to dig up damning evidence an a criminal, she encounters someone doing the same thing. This in turn changes her life. She is introduced to the Fab Four, identical brothers who help the law on the side with their particular skills. I really enjoyed getting to know the quads, aka the Magruder crew. Josh, Joe, Johnny and Jake. They each have their own personalities and their own sets of skills. I found it fun that Maddy had to learn the small differences to tell them apart. With just the right amount of fun one liners, comebacks, beginnings of romance and a little danger, #Hacker 1.0 was a great first release from an author to watch for.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram