This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Moonlit Harem (Part One) N.M Howell

by - Thursday, July 20, 2017


Moonlit Harem, (Part 1 )
N.M. Howell
Goodreads  Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
I'm a vampire. A blood-sucking creature of the night who needs to feed on human blood to keep me sustained. The only problem is, I find the whole lifestyle repulsive and refuse to feed on humans. It's been hard, but I've managed so far. But as my 21st birthday nears, it is my time to complete the required ritual to take a human life and join my fellow vampires as a true member of coven. I refuse. And I run. But when my escape leads me into a den of angry werewolves, I find myself with an entirely new set of problems to deal with.

Synopsis:
Riley is in a horrible spot, she unwillingly became a vampire and on her 21st Birthday she must kill a human or be killed herself. She won't accept either option so she runs.. runs right into a werewolf pack. Werewolfs are known for sharing their women what is going to happen to Riley if she can talk them out of killing her?

Overall:
This book is being sold as a serial but isn't the length of a typical serial, but it ended like a typical serial so I'm calling it hybrid of novella and serial.
I can't stress enough how excited I am about this series! Those who don't like serials will be happy with the length of this first part. Riley starts off with a huge chip on her shoulder and anyone who knows me knows I don't like our female heroine acting like the "poor me" character, but Riley deserves that chip. By the blurb you know Riley won't give into the pressure to feed off humans and will run to the wolves so I won't give up spoilers by saying.. The vampires really wanted her to say yes and feed off a human . N.M Howell took me by a huge surprise though I swore by one point Riley was being led into a naive acceptance of her future via her male lover but she stood tall, I was so happy I wanted to cry!!

via GIPHY

I want more!!   

via GIPHY

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram