This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

What's New 12/17-12/23

by - Thursday, December 21, 2017







What's New This Week

Make sure to join us today from 3-4PM CST when Kristen Banet takes over the group.

Message from Rebecca Royce:
I have listened to what you've been saying to me and I have done my best. My entire Last Hope series is now on Kindle Unlimited and most of my Wings of Artemis series is on Kindle Unlimited. The first two books belong to a publisher I no longer submit to. I can't get them moved just yet. But, starting with book 3 (which is a perfectly fine place to start the series, its a brand new heroine) it is now on KU. If you've wanted to try Last Hope of Wings of Artemis, they are now on KU.



Books That Released/Are Releasing This Week

Make sure you keep up with us on the FB blog page.



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram