This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

A New Genesis (The Ravana Clan Legacy), E.M. Moore

by - Tuesday, May 29, 2018


A New Genesis, (The Ravana Clan Legacy )
E. M. Moore
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Half vampire, half human. I'm the first of my kind. Born from my human mother, I was given special gifts. Talents that are as yet secret from those who surround me. Better for them to be hidden than to be exploited. The time is near though. We must unite. We've asked them here, one vampire from each of the ruling clans to offer their service to me. And they will come...because they're curious. They'll play along to test me. They'll watch me for clues as to the power I hold. But when the time draws near, they'll lie at my feet. I am Izzy Ravana, future queen of vampires.


Isabelle Ravana is going to be Queen of the Vampires. She has always known this. She has also always known that she would want more than one love in her life. She was raised with four fathers and grew up seeing the love they shared with her mother. How could you not want that for yourself as well? Knowing part of what her future holds, she has come up with a plan to follow her mother in more ways than one. Things must change in the vampire world again. They need to be united as one. Can she really be the one to do it?

Ok first off, props to E.M. for this fantastic, out of the box idea of choosing your own harem. No matter how hard the authors try to make you love all the guys, there can sometimes be one we don't particularly care for. We always end up loving them anyways but now we don't have to! How freaking awesome is that?!?

On to the book. This is a bit of a spinoff/continuance of The Ravana Clan serials. Isabelle is Arianna and the Princes' daughter. You do not have to have read the Ravana Clan serials though. You absolutely should in my opinion because I seriously loved them. They are awesome as hell and you will get to know the characters on a deeper level. But you don't have to in order to know what all is going on.

We all know that I LOVED the Ravana Clan as soon as I read the first book and I loved them all the way until the end. I'm so glad that we get to see them again in this series. But Izzy and the guys we have met so far, way to step up the game E.M.! I'm so hooked already. Izzy is so much like Ari but yet her own person. Strong, independent, capable and a little sassy. Her best friend Alexie, oh how I love him already. I personally chose yes on the first possible harem member cause I think he's so freaking sexy and awesome. You will have to decide for yourself! And isn't it so amazing that you can!!!

One hundred percent I recommend that everyone needs to read at least this first serial and see what you think.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram