This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Sanctum (Saving Setora) Raven Dark & Petra J. Knox

by - Friday, May 11, 2018


Sanctum , (Saving Setora)
Raven Dark & Petra J. Knox
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Once again, I find myself in a dangerous predicament. Kidnapped by enemies of the Dark Legion, barbarians far more dangerous than my road warrior masters, escape remains out of reach. Even if I did get away, how would I survive, alone in the desert with Damien’s men still searching for me? With the barbarian crew preparing to take me to a distant icy land I know nothing about, I can’t help but think of the masters I left behind—the road warrior pirates in leather cuts I shouldn’t want. I know I’ll never see them again. And even if they were to free me, what then? Would I want them as my masters? Then at the last moment, I’m presented with something no slave has ever been given—a choice. A choice that could change my entire destiny and those of everyone around me or bring me headlong into a life I should never have trusted. I have a feeling everything is about to change, but will I survive long enough to see it?

***Sanctum is Book Two of the Saving Setora series, a dark, dystopian Reverse Harem romance with biker tones. There is no cheating, and the final book ends with an HEA for Setora and her four men. This full length novel contains triggering elements and four twisted heroes who know how to own a woman right. The books in this series are not standalones, and should be read in order.


Saving Setora:
Stolen
Sanctum
Untitled (Coming Soon)


Kidnapped Again, Setora finds herself in the hands of ruthless people.  She wants to be back with her guys Pretty Boy, Steel, Hawk and even the Sheriff.   Not knowing who is coming to claim her she clings to the hope her boys will find her in time.  What is her fate? To live as a slave to the terrible Vol Talak.  Or is she to go back to her first master Damien for who knows what kind of punishment.  Then suddenly she is faced with a choice,  she can go to Crite where she will be protected and cared for or returned with her men. For her the choice is easy. Returning to the Grotto, where she considers home now, things are not the same. Changes are happening, some for the better and some not.

The Saving Setora series has a good number of things I like in a good story.  A lot of naughtiness,  a good storyline, engaging characters that have chemistry, and some freaking hot sex scenes.  In Sanctum Setora finds herself kidnapped again, but rescued by her guys.  But back at the Grotto things are not the same. Changes are happening. Certain relationships grow deeper, one takes a step further, and one backs away.  There was plenty of sexy times, and like in Stolen they were freaking hot. There is also alittle more intrigue, and when the Sheriff needs some help from Setora, I was like hell yeah.  I really enjoy Setora as a character, she is a slave but she is so much more.  She likes to be taken, so if you have triggers, go cautious while reading this series.  Also, one of the guys goes a lot darker than previous scenes, so keep that in mind. If the previous ones bothered you be warned that one scene takes it up further. I never once felt uncomfortable in what I was reading. But I really like alpha males who take what they want, when they want. Having said that this series is fantastic and well worth the read.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram