This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Black Spells and Twisted Souls (Grey Witch ) CeCe Rose

by - Thursday, July 19, 2018


Black Spells and Twisted Souls, (Grey Witch)
CeCe Rose
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Kayla Harlow is an unlucky witch. A dead boss, a demonic kitty in her bathtub, and a smoking hot detective… If only he wasn’t trying to pin her for the murder. Between a mysterious fae prince with no sense of modesty or boundaries showing up, having to call a vengeance spirit, and more demons than she ever expected or wanted to meet appearing in her living room, an iced latte spilled all over her new dress is suddenly the least of her worries. When white magic won’t save her, and black magic will taint her soul, what’s a witch to do?




Grey Witch Series:
Black Spells and Twisted Souls
White Charms and Dark Secrets ( Coming Soon)
Grey Magic and Forbidden Love (Coming Soon)


Kayla Harlow tends to be somewhat unlucky.  I mean how unlucky is it that your boss dies.  And not only dies, but dies after you summon a demon to teach said boss a lesson.  She only told the demon to make sure her creepy boss was gone, not dead,  just gone.  Add in the fact that she is now the number one suspect.  With a freaking hot black witch/vampire detective that seems to be everywhere.  A Demon cat that she is connected to until a deal is completed. A mysterious encounter with a fae prince that does such deliciously naughty things to her body with his inappropriate nearness.  And having to deal with feelings for a friend that used to be more, who wants to be more again.  Kayla has her hands full, also trying to find the real killer to clear her name.  What is an unlucky witch to do???


I have to say, I really freaking enjoyed Black Spells and Twisted Souls.  I was invested from page one until the end. Which the end does leave off on a cliffhanger but it was a "What the hell just Happened" good cliffy that had me smiling and laughing, saying freaking A what a sneak.  Totally a good ending.  Now the characters themselves were well written and so damn fascinating.  Kayla, seems like such a likable and funny character.  She is a good witch, who I found funny, witty, fun, loyal and I loved her throughout the book.  Lizzy, is a good friend to Kayla and I enjoyed her loyalty to her friend.  Darren came as a surprise, I thought he was a good friend, and he is.  But as the story unfolds we learn more about their relationship and what happened before.  I must say I am on board with them together.  Kier is freaking hot, and intense.  Being the detective you can tell he takes his job serious but you don't know if he is following her so much because of the job, or because of more.  Solas, I have to say that I was interested in him from the beginning.  I feel that there is so much more to his story and I want to hear it all.  And lastly Rhydian, wholly hot momma. From his first scene with Kayla to his last he is such a naughty man.  I love him so much. I do believe he will be my favorite.

Adding all of these interesting characters, finding a killer, trying to right a wrong, dealing with a demon, dealing with an ex who wants more, and two new men who both keep showing up when she least expects them.  This is going to be a freaking fun series, and I cannot wait for more.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram