This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Hyena Queen by Ann Mayburn

by - Saturday, July 14, 2018


Hyena Queen
Ann Mayburn
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
 My name is Synthia Rowley, and so far I really suck at saving the world. I’m a latent shifter, a human that randomly became a hyena Queen. Crazy, right? You have no idea. When I turned twenty-five some magical chastity belt that had been completely blocking my sex drive snapped. One minute I was the ultimate shy science dork, the next I had curves that kill and a libido that won’t quit. Good thing, ‘cause I’m supposed to have four husbands. Yep, four. I’m destined to marry them all and they were all born to love me and only me. My own little harem. Here comes the really insane part. My husbands? The four men that I’ll be mated to for the rest of my life? They were born female and my pheromones will turn them into men. You heard me right, my hyena Queen pheromones will literally change my mates from women, into hulked out sexy studs. But if I don’t find and transform my mates, and soon, my world and everyone in it will be slaughtered by demons from a different dimension. Good times..

Releases July 16th 

"Fear comes from ignorance and the only way to defeat it is with 
knowledge and an open mind." ~Diana  

First thing I thought about when I read this blurb (well maybe not the very first thing) was, you know that post you see on and off in FB groups that are mostly if not all women.. "What is the first thing you'd do if you woke up a man?" I've seen all sort of answers, I've seen women claim they'd totally do their husbands 😂😂😂 Common answers are go pee or play with themselves. My answer?? I'd totally measure it, I'm competitive like that. I'd be googling averages and ranking myself into what percentile I run in. 

via GIPHY

Ok getting serious now 😏 my literal immediate first thought, because I was considering if I wanted to read it for the blog to do a review. "This could either be freaking awesome or it's going to go very badly!" I can happily report is wasn't just freaking awesome, it was super delicious F#$%ing awesome. So quick timeout this book won't be for everyone if you only like traditional RH, you should just turn around before trying this. But if you are up to a little outside of the box, you will love this so much.

Syn spent all of her adolescence and early adulthood feeling broken, she lived her first 25 years basically a-sexual. Not sexually interested in either males or females, never able to have more than friendship with anyone. When events lead her to change when she turns twenty five everything in Syn's world is destined to change. People she thought were regular people are just MORE. She has a destiny to leave her mark so deeply in the world. To save everyone. She won't be strong enough to handle those demons until she finds her four husbands though. She needs to find the four females and let her pheromones turn them into her husbands. So there is that, too.

via GIPHY

So the big question here was how exactly are these future husbands going to feel about growing big ole dicks? There are transgender themes at play in this book, and by that I mean these women have always known they were meant to be men. That one day they'd finally find their Queen and she would change them to match the gender of their souls. This Hyena family will find each other and all of them will have that puzzle piece that has always been missing finally click. What happens when five women who were always smart, resourceful and compassionate finally physically and magically match what their souls intended them to be?

via GIPHY

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram