This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Leyak: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (The Unseen Book 2) by L.A. Boruff

by - Tuesday, July 31, 2018


Leyak, (The Unseen)
L.A. Boruff
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Several months after the heartbreaking events in the ruins of the Isla Del Sol, all Riley wants is to resolve her complicated past and move on with life. Pregnant, married, and safe, she never expects to be kidnapped while on vacation with her husbands. Her kidnappers open her eyes to a dangerous threat to her baby’s entire existence. Her children’s safety is her top priority, and Riley will stop at nothing to achieve it. Is she strong enough to save her family?

I wasn't a huge fan of the first book so I went into this skeptical, closed-minded almost.
However, I was pleasantly surprised by this book.

I never had an issue with the writing style.
I love how the author brings this world to life.

Leyak is a force of her own.
She doesn't just sit around waiting to be rescued.
And I really love that about her.

We see her suffering from the lies, deception, and overall trauma she has been put through the last several months.
But we also see her overcoming those fears and hurt.
Only to be thrust back into it with her kidnapping.

Characters develop further, relationships strengthen, and the world becomes bigger than Leyak ever imagined.

It will be interesting to see how everything will continue to play out.

I would suggest people to read it.
I don't know if it would be one I "pimp out," but it is definitely interesting and deserves readers attention.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram