This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Signs of Cupidity & Bonds of Cupidity by Raven Kennedy

by - Monday, September 17, 2018


Signs of Cupidity , (Heart Hassle)
Raven Kennedy
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
You'd think that basically being in charge of love would be an epic job, right? Wrong. Sure, I can blow some Lust into people's faces and watch the show, but I can't actually participate. It gets old, trust me. Same goes for love. I can pass it out like sugar-free lollipops at a dentist's office, but I can't get any love for myself. It totally sucks. I used to consider myself a hopeless romantic, so why wouldn't I choose to become a cupid? Sounds like a good idea, right? Wrong again. They don't call us stupid cupids for nothing. I'm stuck in this never-ending afterlife where I'm invisible, lonely, and bitter as hell. And yeah, I'm probably responsible for some terrible matchmaking out there. Sorry, not sorry. All my bad cupid'ing might be why I was exiled from the human realm. You can only do so much before the cupid bosses get all huffy. Unfortunately, my bitterness carried over into the new realm, and then I attacked a fae prince with Love Arrows. Accidentally. Okay, not accidentally. But hey, he deserved it. What I didn't expect was for him to retaliate and hit my ass with some crazy magic mojo strong enough to push me into the physical realm. Whoa. That's right. This cupid just got a real body. And you know what that means...Now, it's my turn to get some. Love, I mean. Get your head out of the gutter. Wink, wink bitches. Author's Note: This is a medium-burn reverse harem story. It includes explicit language and sexual situations. Intended for audiences 18 years and older. As this is a series, there will be a cliffhanger.


I laughed out loud with this book.
Shed a few tears.
Wanted to throat punch of few of the characters.
So overall, a FANTASTIC read.

It is funny to see a cupid finally become corporal after centuries of being invisible.
The dialogue, spoken and monologue, will have you in stitches from the very beginning.

This is a slow build reverse harem.
You almost feel like your not even sure who will be in her harem.
But that is what makes it so fantastic.
The allure, the mystery of what will happen.

I just couldn't put this book down when I started.
I sucked up every word, flipped the pages quickly so I could know what was happening next.


If you haven't picked up this book yet, I highly recommend doing so.
You will not be disappointed at all. 



Bonds of Cupidity, (Heart Hassel )
Raven kennedy
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Note to my stupid cupid self: The next time I go and anchor myself to a hot covey, make sure those anchors aren't about to compete in a fight to the death. Yeah. Total downer. I have a body now and I don't intend to lose it. I also don't intend to lose the genfins that I've grown so attached to. So it's time to return to the kingdom island and hope like hell that my guys make it through the royal trials of the culling. I also have to hope that the prince of the realm doesn't spot me. If he does, I'm pretty sure I have imprisonment and torture to look forward to. But we can make it through this. I know we can. I'm at least 70% sure we can, anyway. Okay, maybe it's more like fifty-fifty. But after we do? Well, my to-do list is long, but convincing my genfins that they belong with me is pretty high up there. So is dessert. And trying some fairy wine. And skinny dipping. Also sex. Lots and lots of sex. But mostly, I just want what I've always wanted—to have love of my own. Wings crossed that the genfins get on board with that plan. This cupid has her work cut out for her. Author's note: This is the second book of the Heart Hassle Series, so there is a cliffhanger. Be warned. This is a reverse harem story and includes sexually explicit scenes and mature language. Intended for ages 18 years and older.


Be prepared: this book ends on a cliffhanger.
And a MAJOR one at that!

This book was just as good as the first one.
If not better.

We finally see the harem come together.
Get some insight into the guys' minds, what they are feeling.
Revenge plots.
Killing.
Love.
Everything you could possibly want in a book.

These characters are quickly becoming some of my favorites.
Especially Emelle.
I just love how she articulates things.
The random nervous speak.
The innuendos.
Everything about her is fantastic.

Then we have the four guys.
Strong.
Protective.
Kind.
Thoughtful.
Amazing in bed.
What more do you need in a mate?

I can't wait to see what book three will hold.
I'm dying to know.

I also loved that we got a little POV from Ronak.
I would definitely love to see a few more POV's from the guys.
See how they were reacting to certain scenes within the story.

I highly recommend this series.
I don't think anyone would hate it when they start to read it.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram