This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Understanding Alice Du-Kane ( Standalone) Riley Walker

by - Monday, September 17, 2018


Understanding Alice Du-cane, (Alice Du-Kane)
Riley Walker
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

My name is Alice Du-Kane. I am your typical Daddy’s girl, and I’ve never wanted for anything my entire life. Well, except for love, understanding, and some freaking peace. You see, Daddy is, or was, the owner of the largest Grow-Op in the country. That’s a marijuana farm if you aren’t hip to the lingo. This business has been in my family for generations, and now that Daddy is gone, it’s up to me to keep it going. You would think that the legalization of pot would make my life easier, but hell no. Now I’m dealing with corporate bull crap, espionage, and never ending drama. On top of all this, I’ve got competition snapping at my heels. The CronCorp is trying to take everything I have, and the four brothers that run it? They are nothing but ruthless pricks. Or so I thought. What am I supposed to do when the going gets tough? I’ll tell you what I’m going to do: Put on my big girl panties and fight like a girl.

 *This is a Contemporary RH with the MC ends up with multiple partners #whychoose*



Alice Du-Kane is not your everyday girl.  After all how many girls can say that their daddy is one of the largest Grow-Op businesses in the country.  Never having to want for anything, she has lead a nice life.  Until, her father passes away suddenly.  Now she is in charge of a business that she does not know how to run, and is in financial trouble. With the help of her best friend and partner in crime Zoe, Alice sets out to save her dad's company and make it thrive.  Enter the Michaelson brothers, who just so happen to run the competing business.  What do you do when the four hottest guys you have ever seen want to buy your company? Not only have they expressed interest in the company, they make it known that they want her.  There is danger in the air, was her father's death really a heart attack? And if not, will they be coming for her next?

I really enjoyed Understanding Alice Du-Kane, and I give it a solid 4.5 rating.  The premise is one that I had not read before, a girl inheriting her dad's marijuana business.  There were so many funny moments in this story that had me rolling in laughter.  Alice and her best friend Zoe together are gold!! Especially during a certain baking scene, tears rolling down my face I was laughing so hard, that tells you of the kind of relationship that these two have.  And the guys Ridge, North, Oren and Cash.  These guys are the competition but that doesn't mean that they can not be sweet and hot and so available.  Of course not all of them are sweet, cough cough North,  but I overall enjoyed them and their personalities and how they treated Alice.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram