This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Secrets From The Grave ( The Veil Diaries ) B.L. Brunnemer

by - Tuesday, October 30, 2018


Secrets From The Grave, (The Veil Diaries )
B.L. Brunnemer
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

My name is Alexis, though everyone calls me Lexie. I’m a Necromancer. We’re rare enough that I’ve never met another in my life, until Claire came home to tell me she found one. In New Orleans. Now I am headed south with my best friends, staying in close quarters with five guys, four guys whom I have kissed, one who has been ignoring me for the last few weeks, one who keeps sneaking kisses, one who doesn’t even remember it and another… Well, I don’t know what he wants. Thank God for Miles. He’s my one safe place in this disaster I’ve created. Naturally, that’s not my only problem. Things aren’t good in New Orleans. Representatives from the Witch's Council are in town, the dead are everywhere, and the secrets are piling up. The whole situation is a powder keg just waiting for a match. But why am I holding the matches?


THE VEIL DIARIES:
Trying To Live With The Dead
When The Dead Come A Knockin'
When To Fear The Living
Whispers From The Dead
When Evil Comes To Play
Secrets From The Grave (10/31)

Trying To Live With The Dead (The Veil Diaries Book 1)When the Dead Come A Knockin' (The Veil Diaries Book 2)When the Dead Come A Knockin' (The Veil Diaries Book 2)Whispers From The Dead (The Veil Diaries Book 4)When Evil Comes To Play (The Veil Diaries Book 5)Secrets From the Grave (The Veil Diaries Book 6)


Lexie gets a tip from Claire that there is another Necromancer in New Orleans.  Finally she will get some answers to questions she has.  Also going with her is her five best friends.   Her relationship with said best friends is getting more complicated.  She has kissed four out of five.  She has been struggling with feelings with all of them.  Add to the complication that things are bad in New Orleans.  Lexie has stumbled into a brewing war, Representatives from the Witch's Council are recruiting the supernaturals, by any means necessary.

Oh Guys this book was awesome!! So worth the wait.  So much happens, relationship wise, plot wise, and yes we do get some answers.  We also get more questions.  I do not want to give anything away, but I will give what I can.

First of all, the relationships.  We have some movement, but does it bring them closer together?  Or wedge them further apart?  I will let you decide.

Second, what she learns about being a Necro.  It was pretty neat meeting Louis.  He is a pretty cool character and really helps out Lexie.  He helps her shed light on many things.

Thirdly, the Witch's Council.  Wow I am really hating them right now.  They truly are bad guys, and the lengths they go to, to get their way.  Just wow! and now Lexie is in their sights.

There is a lot going on in between all of this.  We get the POV from the guys, as they work through things. Which things you will have to read to find out. The people they meet in New Orleans was very helpful and it was interesting to see how things were done there.  Lexie is really kick a@@ in this.  She is finally getting answers to what she has always wanted to know, and I believe she is finally getting her confidence back.  We also get hints about what the next book will be about.  Overall, I love this series and this is the best slow burn Rh I have read.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram