This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Unleashed: A RH Urban Fantasy (Dark Moon Shifters Book 1)

by - Tuesday, October 30, 2018


Unleashed, (Dark moon Shifters)
Bella Jacobs
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
One woman on the run. Four dangerously sexy bodyguards. And a war brewing that will change the shifter world forever...
I'm living on borrowed time, fighting for survival against a deadly new virus that has no cure and a cult doing its best to brainwash me. But when a mysterious note shows up on my windowsill one night, its chilling message--Run, Wren--launches me out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Within hours, everything I thought I knew about my life, my family, and my origins is obliterated, and I'm racking up enemies at an alarming rate. Between the cult I've just escaped, a violent shifter faction out for my blood, and an ancient evil who eats "chosen ones" like me for breakfast, my last hope is to join forces with four dangerous-looking men who claim they were sent to guard my life. Luke, a werewolf with a rap sheet. Creedence, a lynx shifter who never met a mark he couldn't con. Kite, a bear kin with a mean right hook and heart of gold. And Dust, my childhood best friend and dude voted least likely to be a secret shape-shifting griffin.
But are these men really what they seem?
Or are my alpha guardians hiding a secret agenda of their own?
I'm not sure, but one thing is for certain--choosing the right allies will mean the difference between life and death. For me, and everyone I love.

UNLEASHED is book one in the Dark Moon Shifter's series.


At first, I had a hard time getting into this.
But within a few paragraphs, I was starting to get hooked.
By the third chapter, I was all in.

This is a dystopian, mystery, thriller romance...
Does that sound like a thing?

Wren is living on borrowed time, or so she thought.
Her entire life has been a lie.
One she doesn't know who to blame for.
Her parents? Her church? Society in general?
The only people she can fully trust now are the four men who are her mates.
A man she had come to care for while he was working with her, and ultimately kidnapped her-Kite.
A long-lost childhood friend that she didn't know what happened to-Dust.
A werewolf that went to prison for killing people-Luke.
And a laid-back, ex-con lynx shifter- Creedence.

This book is CRAZY!
I never know what to expect when I turn the page.
Which is awesome!
I liked the fact I was kept guessing and on the edge of my seat.
Just wish I would have found this sooner!

Wren is a pretty strong woman, considering the struggles she faces on a day-to-day basis.
And she takes everything in stride after she is "kidnapped."
Is it still kidnapping if it's to help you??
Probably.

Overall, I really enjoyed the book.
It was a different take on shifters.
As well as a dystopian world.
I'm interested to see how the second book goes.
I would recommend reading it

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram