This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

For Fox Sake and All Foxed Up by Emma Dean (The Chaos of Foxes series Book 1 and 2)

by - Monday, November 26, 2018


For Fox Sake: A Reverse Harem Shifter Romance, (The Chaos of Foxes)
Emma Dean
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
What do you do when you're outfoxed? Kenzie is the only non-witch in her family. When her younger sister's powers end up stripped from her, Kenzie promises to find a way to get them back - after all she has a very specific set of skills after trying to make up for not having any powers of her own. When Kenzie finds something to restore her sister's powers, the only way to obtain it is to steal it from the Alpha of the West Coast Pride. Right as she's about to succeed three sexy foxes snatch it right from under her nose. Will Kenzie be able to take it from them before they steal her heart as well?


When I started this book, I got major Kit Davenport feels.
I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but that's how I felt.
I think it would certainly draw in that crowd though.
There is a bit of information I was confused on, but it's not super important to the story so I just let it go (it deals with the sister).

Kenzie was born with no powers in a powerful witch family.
When her younger sister is cursed by a jealous jerk, Kenzie is the only one with the skills to help her.
Unfortunately, that means stealing from a very powerful Alpha feline.
What she doesn't expect is to have the cure for her sister stolen out from underneath by a trio of fox shifters.
Even worse...them turning out to be her mates.

In this book, we see a lot of action and budding romance.
While she is the chosen mate to all three of the foxes, they are getting to know one another and taking things slowly.
However, this book focuses mainly on one guy.
We learn about his past.
What he sees as his future.
And the love he grows for Kenzie.
While the mate bond is solidified in this book, it does grow stronger.

I really enjoyed this book.
It moved at a good pace.
I wouldn't exactly call it a slow burn, but also not super steamy.
There are some intimate scenes, but it works well with the story.

The characters are great and well-detailed.
I felt like I really got a sense of who they were and their personalities.

Overall, I really enjoyed it and I was glad the second book was releasing soon so I could read it.
I think everyone should try this series on for size.
It's a good one and I can't wait to see where it leads.



All Foxed Up: A Reverse Harem Shifter Romance, (The Chaos of Foxes)
Emma Dean
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Kenzie made a deal with the foxes to live with them for six months in exchange for the potion that saved her sister's life. What she didn't expect was how much it felt like home, more than the house she'd lived in her entire life. But this agreement doesn't change the one she made with the Alpha of the West Coast Pride - and it isn't humans breaking into his warehouses, but something much, much worse.


I was pretty excited to see that this book was releasing so soon after I had finally gotten around to reading the first one.
I was instantly hooked and I wanted to read more about this trio of foxes and their non-witch witch mate.
And poor I wasn't disappointed with the second book.

Kenzie's sister is fading fast, her powers being stripped causing her body to fail.
In an effort to save her, she makes a deal-two of them actually.
One with her trio of foxes and one with the Alpha of the West Coast Pride.
Each want something from her that only she can provide.

This story is also action-packed and full of budding romance.
Focusing on a different mate this time though.
We still see her relationship with the other two, and watch those grow, but you learn more about one in particular.
His story is a sad one and I'm not going to lie-I shed a few tears during the retelling of it.
It is so heartbreaking, as well as soul-crushing when you hear it.
To me at least.
I loved watching the relationships grow between all of them.
And we even see two of them accept their bond with Kenzie.
It's after a life-threatening attack, but what more could you expect?
That's how their relationship seems to work.

There is so much going on in this series.
So many attacks from different sides.
It's crazy.
But I love seeing the guys and Kenzie work together to solve all the problems.

I can't wait to see what is in store for them in the next installment.

Overall, this is a fantastic read.
I would definitely recommend others to read it.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram