This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Touch of Regret ( The Collectors ) Autumn Reed

by - Tuesday, November 27, 2018


Touch of Regret , (The Collectors )
Autumn Reed
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

The day I truly started to live, I sentenced him to die. At twenty-four, I'd resigned myself to a simple life following in my mother's footsteps. I would manage the antique shop she left me and marry a kind, stable man. Most importantly, I would never tell a soul about my psychic abilities. But with a single, intentional touch and a vision of the past, I set events in motion that expose my secret. I’m part of a world I never knew existed, and my new allies are dismantling my carefully constructed walls. Except, those walls had a purpose--they kept me hidden. Now, my abilities make me a target. And my mere existence is endangering everyone I care about. My name is Adele Rose, and I know nothing but regret.


THE COLLECTORS SERIES:

Touch of Regret
Touch of Wrath (Winter 2019)

Touch of Regret starts off a hell of a good new series by Autumn.  I loved this idea and the characters.  We have our female lead Adele Rose.  She partly owns an antique shop with her old friend George.  Which she inherited her share when her mother passed away.  Adele had discovered a locked compartment on her mothers desk she has been itching to find out what secrets it holds. One day she actually finds the key.  What happens next sets off a chain of events that change her life forever.  So much happens in a short period of time that rocks Adele.  She has always had a power to read/see images people have.  This is why she has wore gloves since she was a kid. But when she opened that compartment her powers changed.  She could touch objects as well.  Little did she know that she has even more power.  Power that the Collectors have taken an interest in Adele.  With the help of her new friends, she is learning what it means to be a Psychs.  That there are others out there like her, and that they must band together if they are to survive.

I loved this new series!!! I liked the concept of being able to read people, and then objects.  And her new found friends all have some cool gifts as well.  I don't want to give anything away, but her new best friend Jem is very good for her.  Her brother Jameson will not be one of your favorite characters, at first.  He is such a  jerk, but it is not til later we find out why.  Stowe and Noah are pretty cool from the start.  There is a lot about all of them we need to learn and I feel that each of them have a great story to tell.  We get glimpses, but I need to know more.  The storyline flows cleanly, and before I knew it I was at the end.  Which yes there is a big cliffy, but it sets it up for the next book.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram