This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Deadworld (Chronicles of Deadworld ) Debbie Cassidy

by - Monday, April 22, 2019


Deadworld, (Chronicles of Deadworld)
Debbie Cassidy
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Humans weren’t meant to live underground, but then artificial intelligences weren’t meant to feed off souls. Shit happens. Being a Potential is an honor. It qualifies me for the mandatory Run, the chance to become a Guardian and wield one of the only weapons that can disable a Genesis scout. It also means I’ll have to leave the safety of my underground home and go topside, where the possibility of death goes up by eighty percent. Badges of honor mean nothing if you’re dead. I’d rather steer clear of any place where soul sucking AI roam. I’d rather stay safe in the Hive and hangout with my wolf-shifter co-worker. I’d rather work on the mechanical heart that keeps the Hive running and spend time with my enigmatic nephilim mentor. Heck, I’d rather be doing anything else. But I’ve made a promise to my best friend, a promise to get her to the finish line in time to win a spot as Guardian. How hard can it be, right? We have a plan. So why do I feel as if something is about to go seriously wrong? It’s a game. Just a game. Or is it?


CHRONICLES OF DEADWORLD:
Deadworld (Book 1 ) - April 23
Dead City (Book 2 )  May 28th
Dead Sea (Book 3 ) July 2nd



I have said it before and I will say it again.  I love this author.  What she can come up with in creating these worlds that draw you in,  she is one of my favorite authors that I love everything she creates.  And Deadworld is no different.

She has created in the Chronicles of Deadworld a post apocalyptic scene 100 years into the future.  In this future, life has been forced to live underground.  But if you are brave enough, strong enough you can be known as a Guardian.  Who watch over from above those below.   Here we have Echo, who has known since birth that she is a potential.  She can follow in her father's footsteps too because he is a Guardian.  But she does not want this, she wants to stay underground, in her hive.  Where it is safe, and she can stay around her family and friends.  Her job she loves.  Upside is danger with monsters and the AI.  But fate is a fickle little thing, and Echo is about to find out what she has in store for her.

I absolutely loved this.  The Chronicles of Midnight and the Chronicles of Arcana set the back drop for this world.  You do not have to have read these, although I highly recommend, to understand this new series.  I love it when series connect, and this one does it perfectly.  The main character Echo is awesome as a lead.  She has a lot of struggles to work through, a lot of fears.  I cannot wait to see her grow as a character. We get to meet her future love interests, and I approve.  Having said that I enjoyed this beginning of this series and I cannot wait for more! An extra bonus is that they will be coming not far from now.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram