This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Lost & Found ( stand alone ) Serena Lindahl

by - Monday, April 22, 2019


Lost & Found , (Stand Alone)
Serena Lindahl
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

As kids, they were inseparable. When tragedy struck and circumstances pulled them apart, Senya lost everyone who ever cared about her. A group project brings the four guys and Senya together one last time, but it's clear they're not kids anymore...and it changes everything. Can she forgive them? Can they find what they've lost? When tragedy strikes again, will it ruin everything?

This is a full-length, standalone, young adult / new adult, reverse harem, contemporary story about love lost and found. Mature language, subject matter, and scenes. Trigger warning - one scene involving domestic violence, talks about past abuse.





Growing up Senya was very close with four boys.  Where one was, the others were sure to be.  But a tragedy happened.  Ripping away her world.  Fast forward to senior year.  A class that they all wanted to take.  When they are all reunited for the class project, can Senya forgive them?  Will things pick back up where they left off?  Or has the damage been done, and too much time has gone by.

I have been looking forward to this story ever since I first came across it, and I can tell you I was not disappointed.  Senya and her boys, Orion, Aric, Manny, and Apollo, all have such a tense relationship in the beginning.  You can see how close they were, and how drifting apart because of the tragedy really hurt all of them.  I do not want to give any spoilers, or reveal what said tragedy was, but I can tell you that at such a young age it would devastate someone.  And poor Senya had to do it alone.  I could understand her anger, her resentment to the guys.  As the story goes on, we get to learn about what happened, and realize how things could have been different.  But we know life happens and things do not always go the way we plan or want.  The guys all have different personalities.  Honestly I really couldn't choose a specific one I liked.  They all had huge qualities I look for in my leading men.  I also really enjoyed the multiple POV, so we got to see what the guys felt and background into how they deal  with things.  That ending was so good! It left me with a smile on my face.



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram