This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Bully ( The Academy of Lies) Atlas Rose

by - Friday, August 30, 2019


Bully, (The Academy of Lies)
Atlas Rose
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem


She’ll be the truth they fear. The name at the front says Katalyst Academy. But I know that’s a lie. I call it what it is. My prison. My cell. My end. They brought me here in handcuffs, dressed me in a stranger’s clothes and pretended to care. But the food they give me is poison, and the other girls are not my friends. They corner me, they hurt me…they bully. Until one day in the training yard someone comes to my defense. Orphic. I’ve heard his name whispered…along with three others he sits with. The Pack, they call them. Boys with no families. Brothers in arms. They take me in, protect me…they make me one of them. Until one day Orphic leads me out into the training yard…And there’s no one but the bully’s there. They’ll spill my blood. They’ll break my bones. They think I’ll crumble. They think I’ll cave. But there’s only one way to deal with people like them.



ACADEMY OF LIES:
Bully (8/31)
Crave (10/31)
Book 3 Coming soon



Bully introduces us to Evie.  Who has been having some issues with her parents divorce and her mom's new live in boyfriend.  One night while out with her boyfriend Quinn and her friend Flay, she may or may not have taken her moms car.  Which really belongs to her dad and half hers, so she thinks.  Getting caught by the police, she is then forced, literally to go to Katalyst Academy.  Where right away things seem way off.  Nothing is what it seems.  And after catching Orphic's eye, the girls have it out for her.  They will hurt her, beat her, and try to tear her down.  She can either try to survive by keeping to the shadows or accept the help that Orphic and his friends provide.  But everything comes with a price.  Can she pay it?  And exactly what kind of hold do these kings have over the school and students.  Not to mention the hold that they have over her.   A bigger question is, why exactly would they want to help her?


I stumbled upon Bully one day being advertised in a group.  I read the blurb and was hooked.  I needed to read this.  So I begged the author and I got lucky.  Guys this is so good.  This is a bully rh romance.  But there is a twist on this one.  Its not just about the girl going to school getting bullied by the guys/girls, there is so much more to the story.  Which the story is very fast paced.  It seemed like I just read for a few minutes and I was done.  That is how engrossed I was into the story.

Evie, is your typical teen trying to survive with parents divorcing, the mom's new fling after her.  She wants to just spend time with her boyfriend.  Getting caught, going to Katalyst Academy,  is so scary.  The author does a good job of writing in the emotions, of what is happening, being scared, and confusion of the character.  She is trying to be strong, but really when everyone has it out for you, there is really only so much one can take.  Enter The Kings. Orphic, Nathair, Maxton, and Acyn.  These guys I don't know what to think of them, just like Evie.  You feel drawn to them, just like her.  Will they hurt her, can she trust them?  We will have to see.

As I said the pace is fast, the characters and scenery is well written.  I got the feeling of something paranormal happening, and I cannot wait to find out what it is.  I will not give away any spoilers, but I will say the ending had me going WTF!  If you are into the bully romances now, this is going to be one that you wont want to miss.



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram