This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Wicked Gods ( Gifted Academy ) Michelle Hercules

by - Friday, August 30, 2019


Wicked Gods, (Gifted Academy )
Michelle Hercules
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Nowhere is safe when the gods are wicked. Since the beginning of times, there has always been two sides: Norms and Idols. But never have the scales been so unbalanced as they are today. I’m a Norm, which means, I grew up in fear of the Idols and their godly powers. And now, I’m going to be surrounded by them, day and night. I’ve been offered a place at the prestigious Gifted Academy, an opportunity very few Norms get. To survive, I must become invisible. But my hope to get through the academy unscathed goes down the drain when the most powerful boys in school set their eyes on me. They hate me simply because I’m a Norm. If they knew who I truly am, they’d tear me apart limb by limb. But I’m done cowering away from Idols. It’s time for the Norms to fight back, and it all starts with me.

*Wicked Gods is a mature paranormal high school bully 'why choose' romance.



GIFTED ACADEMY:
Wicked Gods
Ruthless Idols (10/29)



As most people are right now, I am really into the bully and academy romances.  I have read many, many books.  And I can honestly say that Wicked Gods has jumped to the top of the list.  Michelle Hercules is a new author to me.  I have discovered that I love her writing style.  The pace is fast, and even with so many POV's we are still able to follow the back/forth easily.  The characters are well written, the plot engaging and addicting.  I am fully engaged in this story, and where it leads to.  Twists and turns at every turn.

 Daisy as a female lead is awesome.  She is feisty and fun.  When she keeps getting hit, she gets right back up.  The guys, are all different.  One I absolutely want, there are a couple that I am still iffy on, and one that I would like to strangle.  I will leave it up to you to decide which is which. I am sure that Bryce, Morpheus, Rubio and Phoenix are just what Daisy needs to survive Gifted Academy.

So overall, Wicked Gods is a top RH Bully Academy romance that adds together a world with Norms, Fringes and Idols.  People who are gifted with special powers, and it depends on how many special powers you have, how high up you are.  I am sure that you will enjoy this new series just as much as I did.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram