This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Delinquent (Academy of Misfits) Bea Paige

by - Monday, August 26, 2019


Delinquent , (Academy of Misfits)
Bea Paige
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

I’m the kid your parents warned you about… Eighteen months in prison or doing time at Oceanside Academy. Reform school has met its match in me, even if it is full of young offenders. Thieves, graffiti writers, drug runners and other petty criminals reside within the walls, and I'm just like them. But what they didn't tell me was that I'd be one of only a handful of girls in a hoard full of boys. It'll take more than just street smarts to keep my wits about me. Everyone here has a chip on their shoulders, and I'm no different. Mine's one of the biggest, that's why they call me Asia because I have one as large as a continent. Rules or not, these bad boys are about to discover I've earned my label for reason... I'm the biggest misfit of them all.

 **Delinquent is book one of this new gritty, contemporary reverse harem academy trilogy for 17+ readers and deals with adult themes and some subjects you may find upsetting. Contains foul language and sexual scenes. Ends on a cliffhanger**



ACADEMY OF MISFITS:
Delinquent
Reject ( 10/28)




I was looking forward to Delinquent, and let me tell you I was not disappointed.  Asia is one tough character.  You would have to be to be where she is from.  I instantly liked her.  Her toughness, her wit and humor.  She is loyal, and fights hard for those she cares for.

The story starts where Asia is in court because of graffiti and getting caught.  She is sent to Oceanside Academy, which is a reform school, for all sorts of misfits.  She leaves behind her best friend Eastern.  They have always had each others backs.  But just before she leaves she learns that he got involved in a gang, and he professes his feelings for her.  When she gets there, she is introduced into a world, one that she knows all about.  Here it is the strongest rule.  There are sides to pick, and they want Asia.  But the thing is Asia doesn't play by the rules, she plays by her own.  No one owns her, and she refuses to choose sides.  She knows how to take care of herself and not afraid to show it.

I really enjoyed this read guys.  The female lead Asia is just as tough as the blurb suggests.  She is so funny, and everyone would want her at your back.  She is loyal, and not afraid to speak her mind.  To anyone.  The guys that are in the running are Eastern, Sonny, Camden and Ford. Eastern is the best friend that we all want to have, but he has wanted more from Asia.  Camden is grade a Alpha and I have to admit between him and Ford, I can't choose.


Asia ends up with a couple of friends.  Ones that are showing her that maybe there are some people that will have her back.  That she is someone special, someone that is worth fighting for.  And this story, is definitely worth reading.  We do have a cliff hanger, but to me it just sets up book two Reject perfectly.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram