This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

A Star Pilot's Hero by Eva Delaney & Vivi Clarke

by - Monday, August 26, 2019


A Star Pilot's Hero, (All the Stars in the Sky)
Eva Delaney & Vivi Clarke
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
My cocky pilot is the love of my life, so why does my heart flutter every time I’m near the shy techie, gorgeous doctor, and mysterious bounty hunter? The men on my spaceship are fighting over me, and my boyfriend is having none of it. If that’s not enough, I’m stuck with a gruff soldier who’s refusing to follow my orders—and refusing to wear pants. Trapped on a cramped ship, there’s no escaping their smoldering looks and sizzling touches. There’s also no escaping my growing feelings for all five of them. When my greatest enemy returns, I need to hold this crew together and keep my feelings in check to fight for our lives and for the future of the galaxy. Can I navigate the stars as well as my own heart to save the universe? A Star Pilot’s Hero is a reverse harem space opera, featuring a bad-ass heroine, sexy rebels, and gripping space battles. It’s a combination of Firefly and Star Wars with a RH twist. This is the second in a medium-burn series (the harem grows one man at a time, but there is sex in each book). Scroll up to read this heart-pounding romance today.



The anticipated second installment of All the Stars in the Sky.

This book is everything we wanted and so much more.



Cal is the girl we all wish we could be.
Independent and doesn't take crap from anyone.
But in this book, we see another side of her.
Parts that we are always afraid to show, but it doesn't make us any less weak.
She is fighting with her emotions and doubting her feelings for those she is stuck onboard with.

The ending...such happiness. But a little bit of a cliffy.



In book one, we learned about Orion.
We get to see a little more about him in this one, but it seemed to focus a bit more on Polaris.
Seeing what lies behind the love-able and shy nerd.
Antares is still mysterious as ever though we are uncovering more and more about his relationship with Prince Castor.
And Rux, well, I think he is destined to be a jerk for the whole series. LOL.
Though some secrets do emerge during a game of poker.



Overall, this is a fantastic read.
The characters are enjoyable and you are always wanting more from them.
The setting is great as well. I've learned about myself that I'm a HUGE fan of sci-fi romances and always love getting more of the RH's in this genre.
Tension in this series is off the charts and has you frantically turning the page to get more.



If you haven't picked this series up yet, do it.
It is phenomenal and you won't be disappointed.

A Star Pilot's Heart

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram