This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Demonic Year Two ( Academy of the Devil ) Eva Brandt

by - Tuesday, August 20, 2019


Demonic Year Two, (Academy of the Devil)
Eva Brandt
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Second chances are always costly, and at The Academy of the Devil, the price you have to pay for weakness is high. Get ready. Class is in session again, and this year, the lessons we have to learn are tougher than ever. It’s official. I must be cursed. After my hellish first year at The Academy of the Devil, I thought I was prepared for anything. But things never work the way they should at this damn school, and as my second year begins, it becomes obvious that my troubles have just begun. My relationship with Callum, Stefan, and Mikael is still as confusing as ever. I have no idea where I stand with them and they’re not doing any better. My new bond with Mikael adds even more complications to the mix, because even if we’re the ones who are part of the House of Envy, the green-eyed monster is alive and well in Callum and Stefan too. To make matters worse, the students aren’t very happy with the idea of having a nephilim in their midst. The dethroned prince of the school isn’t safe from anyone, not anymore, and I don’t know how to help him. Then, there’s Dean Mephistopheles, who’s starting to pay an alarming amount of attention to me. And against my better judgment, I find myself drawn to him too. I don’t know what will happen now, but one thing is certain. My second year at The Academy of the Devil is certainly going to be demonic.



ACADEMY OF THE DEVIL:
A Hellish Year One
A Demonic Year Two
A Sinful Year Three ( 9/26)



Okay wow,  Year Two is certainly proving to be even more intense and dark for Alyssa.  After reading year one, I am sure you have a knowledge of what went down. She is all over the place with everything happening. She has a lot on her plate, you know with all that is going on with Mikael.  Him being her familiar and all.  The backlash from that.  Then there is the question, should she give Callum and Stephen a chance since they seem interested in her now.  But they helped her with something special so she should give them a chance.  So with everyone starting to be on the same page. Yeah things start to get really heat up.  I love that Alyssa is really starting to come into her own.

A lot does happen in this book, things are darker, which suited me just fine.  I do enjoy a good dark read.  We do get some answers, but then more come up.  The pace of the story is good and fast.  And before you know it, you are awaiting for book three.  So, overall, this is a great second addition to the Academy of the Devil series.  Dare I say I enjoyed year two more than the first, and I really enjoyed year one.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram