This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Royal Alphas ( Savage Magic Academy ) Avery Free

by - Wednesday, August 14, 2019


Royal Alphas, (Savage Magic Academy)
Avery Free
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

They say I’ll be able to sleep when I’m dead. The jokes on them… The alphas expected me to be dead by now. The fact that I’m not? Well, they’re beginning to have questions. Questions I can’t let them discover the answers to. So I need to figure out a way to get them off my case, especially if I want any chance at uncovering the secrets of this school. The only problem? I’m beginning to think it isn’t just curiosity driving the alphas in my direction. But they can’t actually like me? Can they?

ROYAL ALPHAS is a bully academy reverse harem romance. All the characters are over eighteen. There is swearing and sexual situations. It is also a series of "episodes," like television episodes. Each story will be short, and it will end on a cliffhanger, but the next episode will come soon after.



SAVAGE MAGIC ACADEMY:
Royal Monsters
Royal Villains
Royal Alphas
Royal Rivals ( 11/1)



Here is another gem I have come across.  Once I started this series I could not stop reading.  The Blurb drew me in.  What a unique story.  A girl that cannot die, who becomes the "whipping boy" one who will most likely die because the alpha's of different supes need to kill.  But they each did not expect to find one like Cat.  She is a tough character that does what she must to find her brother.  Even enter into a contract with the devil to find him.  Little does she know as well that these Alphas twist her just as much as she twists them.

So this series is different in that we only get so many chapters per episodes.  So if you do not like to wait, and only like to read books like this when they are completed, than I would suggest you wait.  I do not mind getting small pieces of the book if it is good, and let me tell you.  This series is good.  It is unique in the plot.  Cat, the female lead is such a strong girl, doing what she can.  I love her spunk and her determination.  She knows pain is coming and does it anyway.   The Alpha's, are exactly what they sound like.  They are dominant in everyway.  Their beasts take over, but with Cat it is different.  We learn more about them as the series goes on, with pieces of the puzzle coming together slowly.

So overall, if short stories is not for you, wait until the series is complete.  However if you do not mind shorts, definitely read as you go along.  This series is worth the struggle!!



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram