This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Lost Boys ( Crazy Vicious Love) Eva Ashwood

by - Wednesday, August 14, 2019


Lost Boys, (Crazy Vicious Love)
Eva Ashwood
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Slateview Public High is no place for a girl like me. My whole life, I’ve been groomed as American royalty, raised to be the perfect daughter of the wealthy elite. On my sixteenth birthday, my father bought me an Aston Martin. And on my seventeenth birthday, the Feds took everything away. With my father in prison for fraud and nothing left to our name, my mom and I are forced to move to a tiny house across town, and I transfer to Slateview Public. The only problem is, nearly everyone at my new school has reason to despise my family name. They want to see a princess brought low, and they’ll do whatever it takes to make me fall. Money was the language of my old world, but violence is the language of my new one. The only way I’ll survive until graduation is to make a deal with three gorgeous, dangerous devils—the ones everyone calls the Lost Boys. If I accept their bargain, Bishop, Misael, and Kace will protect me. But they’ll own me too.

This is the first book in the Crazy Vicious Love series, a reverse harem bully romance. It contains mature themes and is intended for readers 18+.


CRAZY VICIOUS LOVE:
Lost Boys ( 8/16)
Wild Girl ( 11/6)



I have been looking forward to Lost Boys ever since it has been on my radar.  And it was every bit worth the wait.  The story is fast paced, the characters you will have a love to hate them feeling, and Cora is about to show us just what she is made of.

I do not want to give to much away, so I will give an overview. We have our main female lead Cora.  She has grown up with the world at her feet.  Everything she could possibly need or want given to her.  On her 17th birthday, all that changed.  Her father was arrested and they lost everything.  After moving out of the huge house she grew up in, she has moved to a new house and a new school.  There everyone knows her last name, everyone knows what her father has done.  And everyone hates her.  Especially the Lost Boys. At first they set out to make her life hell, and then things change.  They want to own her.  The more she is around them, the more she wants them to own her.  But they are keeping secrets, secrets that could get her hurt.  And then there is the question, is her father guilty?  What will she do to find out the truth!

I cannot say enough about how fast I read Lost Boys.  From the moment that they met I was hooked.  Their dynamic, back and forth, hate/lust attraction had me completely hooked.  The guys Bishop, Misael and Kace own that school.  Make no mistake, they own Cora as well.


What a freaking ending that was!! That was a hell of a cliffy but it honestly just makes me want book two more!!! That being said, if you are into just a freaking good alpha rh read, this is definitely up your alley.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram