This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Ruthless Idols (Gifted Academy ) Michelle Hercules

by - Thursday, September 12, 2019


Ruthless Idols, (Gifted Academy )
Michelle Hercules
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

I knew being the only Norm at Gifted Academy would be hard and dangerous, but I didn’t expect to be tossed out of a window. Also didn’t expect to be saved by one of the Magnificent Four. Bryce brought me back from the brink of death, but he did more than heal my broken bones. He weakened my defenses and carved a place in my heart. He’s not the only one vying for my attention. Rufio, Phoenix, and Morpheus have all changed their attitudes toward me, and recklessly, I want to know where it will lead. But a complicated romance with four ruthless Idols should be the least of my worries. Powerful players are closing in, getting ready to either use or destroy me. I don’t know which one is worse.



GIFTED ACADEY:
Wicked Gods
Ruthless Idols
Hateful Heroes (March 31, 2020)




Ruthless Idols continues the Gifted Academy series where Wicked Gods leaves off.  Daisy is on the brink of death and Bryce has just saved her.   This is where the story takes off even more, and just goes all over the place.  So much happens in Ruthless Idols that I had to go back and re-read just to make sure I did not miss anything.  I do not want to give any spoilers, but I will say that things take a turn for Daisy and the Idols.  Bryce, Morpheus, Rubio and Phoenix all progress in their feelings and relationship to Daisy.  Some that I was maybe not feeling so nice feelings for, redeem themselves here.  Also things get more dangerous for our main lead.  We get to see more of the guys, and can I just say how much I enjoy the multiple POV's that we have. That ending though, wow!!! A shocking fact will be revealed and I honestly cannot wait for Hateful Heroes!!!



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram