This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Gift of the Gods (Magic Blessed Academy) Eva Ashwood

by - Monday, October 07, 2019


Gift of the Gods, (Magic Blessed Academy )
Eva Ashwood
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem


They call this place Magic Blessed Academy, but I sure as hell don’t feel blessed. I never asked for these powers. I never asked to be yanked away from my perfectly good life and forced to come here. But the gods have gifted me with magic, and now I have no choice. If I was smart, I’d keep my head down and play it safe until I can graduate. And I definitely wouldn’t go up against the three gorgeous, infuriating men who rule the school—Trace, Merrick, and Lachlan. But when we’re all chosen to compete in the Gods’ Challenge, a deadly competition for the honor of meeting the gods themselves, teaming up with my bullies may be my only chance at survival. Now the only question is: will we kill each other or screw each other first?

This is the first book in the Magic Blessed Academy series, a university-age reverse harem paranormal romance. It contains cursing and sexual situations, and is intended for readers 18+.


MAGIC BLESSED ACADEMY:
Gift of the Gods
Secret of the Gods (Dec. 30)
Wrath of the Gods (Jan.30)



Oh wow, I absolutely loved this!! I became a fan of Eva's with the Lost Boys and Who Breaks First, and then she comes out with Gift of the Gods.  Totally different and just as freaking good.  I loved the aspect of it.  Being able to get powers from the gods, drew me in but honestly once you meet Aria, you will fall in love with her.  She is a fighter, she knows what she wants and she gets it.  She can seriously kick a guys a@@ and it shows.  They guys are hot, and yeah I pretty much was just as hooked on them as Aria was.

Gift of the Gods is about Aria, who after one of her underground fights is confronted.  Wanting to steal her winnings for the night, some men attacked her.  Little did she know that this would bring her powers to the surface.  If you are not born with magic, a few are blessed with being blessed by the gods with receiving your powers at a later age.  Now Aria's journey starts.  Taken to Magic Blessed Academy, she begins her education and new way of life.  There she is met with three boys, one of which she has had a very hot history with, who show her who is in charge.  But all is fair in love and hate especially when it comes to the God's Challenge.  When she goes up against Trace, Merrick and Lachlan, all bets are off.

Once I started GofG, I could not stop reading.  Aria is such a cool character.  She is such a fighter, never gives up, is loyal once she deems you worthy, and says what she means.  The guys, are just as interesting.  I perfectly understand ones meanness toward her.  And I really liked the direction this storyline is taking.  So any fans of Eva's that have enjoyed her previous works, this one is just as awesome and I cannot wait for more.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram