This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Make Your Move ( Hannaford Prep) J Bree

by - Monday, October 07, 2019


Make Your Move , (Hannaford Prep )
J Bree
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem


I’ve won over the queen of the school but now her brother hates me and he’s out for my blood. He thinks I’m a spy, he thinks I’ve aligned myself with the sociopath drug addict who walks the halls with murder on his mind. Every choice I make is being watched, there are more eyes on me than the privileged guys who want me gone. If I survive the halls of Hannaford Prep I still have to face the Jackal. The game is only just beginning and now I need to make my move.



HANNAFORD PREP:
Just Drop Out
Make Your Move
Year Three (Dec. 25)




I don't know how this one slipped past me, but it did.  I have been looking forward to Make Your Move ever since Just Drop Out was out.  I literally read this in like the span of 4 hours.  I could not put it down.  Lips, aka Eclipse, is back and badder than ever!!  Just when you think she cannot get any more bad a@@, she does.  Seeing how her devious mind works, is a work of art.  Seriously though, I do believe I have a girl crush!

Second of all, her bestie Avery, yeah I am going to need her as a best friend as well.  She is a force to be reckoned with.  The boys, man they are just flat out mouthwatering.  Yeah they put up a fight, but really, they are exactly what Lips needs.  Things move along quickly at a nice pace with the plot.  A lot happens here so definitely pay attention. I will be doing a re-read soon, just to see if I missed anything.  Lips has a lot to deal with, and she does, like a freaking boss!! And that ending literally has me needing Year Three like freaking now.  Damn that is going to be a hella book!!



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram