This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Lawless ( Steel Demons MC) Crystal Ash

by - Tuesday, October 08, 2019


Lawless, (Steel Demons MC )
Crystal Ash
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

The Collapse changed everything. Good men became killers. Strong women became property. And every day turned into a fight for survival. I once dreamed of becoming a nurse. That dream went up in flames the same day I graduated nursing school, when women were banned from holding any kind of medical license. Now as an unlicensed medic, I travel what was once the southwestern United States, trading medical services for food, transportation, and shelter with the hopes of reaching Canada. Because the United States is no more. And the lawless land that’s replaced it is a deadly place for a woman. My worst fear comes true when I’m captured by the Steel Demons MC, the most ruthless biker gang in the Southwest. These men thrive on the violence and chaos brought on by the Collapse, and they’re eager to unleash it all on me. It doesn’t even matter that the President’s dog likes me. I’m as good as dead.

Sons of Anarchy meets The Handmaid's Tale in this dystopian reverse harem adventure! This wild ride is not for the faint of heart and contains adult themes that may be triggering.



STEEL DEMONS MC:
Lawless
Powerless ( Dec. 13)



I have got to tell you about this little book I read called Lawless.  The synopsis drew me in, who doesn't love a good dystopian rh romance right?  Yeah it's what I thought too, so right off the bat the story takes off.

The story follows Mariposa, she is alone in this new world.  One where women are used for sex, breeding and whatever else men want.  She had just gotten her nursing degree, when women were banned from having any degrees or use of them.  So she travels and trades her craft for food, and shelter.  When she just so happens to stop at a bar, she trades her services for a couple weeks of stay and food.  There she is introduced to the Steel Demons MC.  She has heard of their brutality, and tries to steer clear of them.  But what happens when she catches the eye of the president, vice president and their muscle?

This was just so good guys.  From chapter one I was hooked.  The plot was good, the pace is fast, and the characters are hot and alpha.  There are a few triggers so if you're looking for those, there are some here.  Mariposa is a fiery lead, who does what she can to survive and has a mouth on her.  I could see us being besties.  The guys are alpha, hard and I fell for them pretty quickly.  So overall, this is a great first look into this series, and I cannot wait to see what happens next!!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram