This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Little Plaything ( Reighton Preparatory Academy) Belladona Cunning

by - Monday, October 21, 2019


Little Plaything, (Reighton Preparatory Academy )
Belladona Cunning
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Telling the truth was supposed to set me free, but all it did was shackle me. I didn’t think my life could get any worse. My mother is gone. My father got remarried. Now he’s forcing me to move and enroll in a pretentious academy at his new wife’s behest. He may follow the money, but my mother always told me to follow my heart. I just didn’t expect to piss off three of Reighton Prep’s golden boys by doing so. Brett, Dorran, and Chaz give me chance after chance, but when I snub their advances one too many times, I find the error of my ways pretty quickly. But it’s too late to make up for it, even if I wanted to. Because they’re not going to allow my disobedience to slide. I just didn’t expect them to go this far. How much is a soul worth? According to them, money can buy anything. Even me.

***LITTLE PLAYTHING*** This is book one and does end in a cliffhanger. This is a bully/enemy-to-lovers, #whychoose, new adult contemporary romance, full-length novel. *Recommended 18+ due to mature language, adult situations, and sensitive content. This book does have moments that can be triggering, so enter at your own risk. In some instances, it does get dark and can play with your mind. You’ve been warned.



REIGHTON PREPARATORY ACADEMY:
Little Plaything




Freaking A was this an awesome read.  I have been on a bully kick lately and have read a lot, and I mean a lot of them but this right here was different.  There is a new angle that I was not expecting, and I have to know after the cliffhanger what happens next.  Like, I really need to know now!!

Little Plaything takes place at Reighton Academy, where Ariyal has to go to school now.  It's a place where her stepmother has commanded her to go.  Already bitter about having to leave her now ex boyfriend and her friends behind she hates her school.  Not to mention the new a@@holes who think that they own the school, and oh yeah her.  Brett Kingston, the leader has made it known that he wants her, willing or not, but he can make her willing. His buddies Chaz and Dorran, are just as mean and lustful toward her.  They are trouble, but there is one thing Ariayal knows and that is how to take care of herself.  These guys believe that they can break her, but they better think again.  She will never give in to them, even if her body craves it.  She does not know that she has a purpose for being there, and they literally she is theirs to do with as they please.  Anything.

I became a fan of Belladona with her Silver Creek High series, and honestly this one blew me out of the water.  This series is going to have so many twists and turns, back and forth, I cannot wait for more already!! So Ariyal is a tough girl, she speaks her mind, and yeah will back it up.  Her mouth will get her into so much trouble.  She is not afraid to tell the guys where to go, I love how she stands up for herself.  She fights them even though her body does not want her to.  Honestly I love a good alpha male that tells us what do to, I probably would have given in long ago.  She is trying to steer clear of them, but they don't let her.  Saying that she belongs to them.  There is so much that we do not understand, just like she does not.



The guys, yeah you're going to hate them, but be attracted to them at the same time.  Someone with triggers may need to be careful on this one.  They do not play nice and they are handsy.  So be warned.  I however found all of their interactions hot.  They are not shy letting Ariyal know that they own her, and she will do whatever they say.  Brett, is especially handsy.  He is such a freaking bad guy and yeah he is my favorite.

The ending is a cliffhanger, took me by surprise just like our girl and I cannot wait to see what happens with it.  So overall, this new series is going to be added to the top of my all time favorites I can just see it!!!  Loved it and I highly recommend.




You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram