This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Queenmaker (Heart of the Nebula), Rebecca Royce & Heather Long

by - Tuesday, October 15, 2019


Queenmaker, (Heart of the Nebula)
Rebecca Royce & Heather Long
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Everything changed when I crashed into a food truck. It all started with a brutal hill. An incline that I was determined to crest. One, long, punishing climb with my thighs screaming as I pumped the pedals for all I was worth. That hill could have been a metaphor for my whole life. I was climbing out of the crater left by a broken heart, ready to seize control again. Making it up that hill was a good first step. Then I hit the food truck. Enter Reese Riley, blond, gorgeous, stunning sapphire eyes and the kind of smile to set my blood on fire. No way he was real. With charm to spare, he walked me home and then asked me out. Then he introduced me to his friends—Briggs, Goran, and Dalton. Stunning men, all of them. Funny, too. They flirted, they teased, and they indulged. They were incredible, each of them, and they fit into my life like they’d been born to be there. I didn’t know whether to celebrate or to run like hell. Oh, and did I mention they were aliens? *Please note this is a reverse harem and the authors suggest you always read the forwards in their books. This is the first in a trilogy.

Queenmaker
Deal Breaker

Khloe is trucking along through life just getting by. She's just out of a horrible relationship where she was done just plain wrong. She's always been distrustful of people and her less than stellar ex isn't making that any better. So when she runs into Reese and he wants to help, she's a little wary. Weirdly, she feels safe with him. She's still cautious, as she should be as a smart woman, but she agrees to go out with him and meet his friends. There we meet Briggs, Goran and Dalton. She soon realizes that she's attracted to all of these men and feels remarkably comfortable and safe with them. She has no clue what's to come though. These four men aren't just handsome and charming, they are out of this world. Khloe begins an adventure she never saw coming.

I think these two authors did a great job with the start to this series. We have some super sexy aliens who are just what the doctor ordered for our poor Khloe. They jump right into her life and start taking care of her like she needs. Even though she fights them on some of it. Which I'm glad she does b/c who wants a female lead who's just going to roll over and let them do all the work. Of course they come with secrets to reveal to Khloe but they aren't the only ones. We have plenty of twists and surprises popping up throughout the book. We also have an ending that leaves us like WHAT?!?!?!

Rebecca and Heather meshed really well in their writing and the story had a really good flow to it. They did a really good job of getting you into the story and keeping you there. Giving you a great picture of the characters and making you feel for them.  Fantastic job by the pair and can't wait for the next book so we get to see what happens.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram