This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Shadow Weaver ( The Nightwatch Academy) Debbie Cassidy

by - Saturday, October 12, 2019


Shadow Weaver, (The Nightwatch Academy )
Debbie Cassidy
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

They say, there’s no rest for the wicked. In that case I must be pure evil. When Hyde said the cadets would be getting Fast Tracked, he wasn’t joking. It’s hard staying on top of the shadow cadet duties, but I’m not one to shy from a challenge. However, just when I think I’ve got a hold on my abilities and found my niche at the Academy, the principal throws a curveball my way. Suddenly I’m drowning in painful revelations and more tasks. The one person I want to run to turns his back on me, and comfort comes from an unexpected source. But the equilibrium is short lived because the silence of the mist is about to be shattered, and when it does, no one is safe. It’s our job to protect the Academy grounds, but when danger rides the sky, who in the hell is going to save us?

The Vampire Academy meets Game of Thrones in this kick-ass, supernatural academy, Urban Fantasy with a slow burn Why Choose Romance.



THE NIGHTWATCH ACADEMY:
Shadow Caster
Shadow Weaver
Shadow Warrior (Nov. 21)
Shadow Master (Jan. 9 )


Book two in The Nightwatch Academy series picks up where Shadow Caster leaves off.  A lot happens in this book.  I had to do two read throughs to catch everything that happened.  If you thought book one was awesome, wait til you read Shadow Weaver.

In Shadow Weaver a lot happens to Indigo.  Not only is the Shadow Cadets having to fast forward their training, and fight more.  She is having to fight her attraction to Hyde.  Who has made it very clear that he cannot have any type of relationship with her.  And add in that she has to figure out her Shadow Weaving powers.  Plus get to know her father more.  A lot is happening but Indie is up for the challenge.

I really enjoyed this second installment.  A lot more happens, with the plot and the characters.  Indie proves how really bad ass she is.  There is so much happening to her, and she just deals with everything as it comes.  She is a strong female lead, and I cannot wait to see where Debbie takes her.  Hyde, ugh, I really liked him in book one, book two not so much.  I know that there is more to him and his story and what will happen.  But not this book for me.  When you read SW, you will see what I am talking about.  Brady, is my new favorite.  Wow, he totally stole my heart in this one, and I am pretty sure Indies too.  The ending Indie proves just how freaking awesome she is.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram