This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

The Risk ( Kings of Linwood Academy ) Callie Rose

by - Tuesday, October 01, 2019


The Risk , (Kings of Linwood Academy )
Callie Rose
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem


Rich boys don't fraternize with the help. They don't fall in love with the help. They don't risk everything for the help. We know what we're up against now. Who we're up against. But if he holds all the cards, the truth hardly matters. The kings of Linwood want me to run. They want me far away from here, where I'll be safe. I won't go though. I refuse to leave my mom behind, and the four boys who've each claimed a piece of my heart won't let me face this threat on my own. They swear they'll do whatever it takes to end this. To keep me safe. Since we won't back down, fighting is our only option. But I've played poker long enough to know that sometimes when you risk everything... You lose everything.


***AUTHOR'S NOTE: The Risk is a reverse harem high school bully romance, the final book in the Kings of Linwood Academy trilogy. It contains cursing and sexual situations.



KINGS OF LINWOOD ACADEMY:
The Help
The Lie
The Risk (10/1)
SERIES COMPLETE:







What an ending to a great series!! I have been so hooked on this series from the beginning and to finally see the ending was both bittersweet and awesome!!

Here in the final book The Risk, Harlow and her guys are risking it all to clear her mom, and put the guilty party away.  But things are not what they seem.  There is more to the bad guy than just wanting to hide something, he had plans.  Plans that are dangerous.  But Harlow will not back down, which forces the guys to back their girl.  But the question here is will it cost them their lives?

Callie did an excellent job of tying up loose ends here.  We get to see the dynamic of the group and how well they all work together.  Harlow, is such a freaking awesome character.  She fights so hard for her mom and the guys, I just love her.  The twins, are hot as hell.  Linc and his protective nature, I fell for him so hard.  River, he is just what every girl wants and needs in her life.  Together they are a kick a@@ unit, and to see their story unfold has earned this series my top favorite.  You have just the right amount of action, steamy scenes, drama, and suspense.  And can I just add that the sex scenes really were freaking hot!!



Overall, this was an amazing series, and I cannot wait to see what Callie comes up with next.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram