This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Ruthless As Hell ( The Demon Academy ) G. Bailey

by - Monday, September 30, 2019


Ruthless As Hell, (The Demon Academy )
G. Bailey
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem


I can't escape this academy My name is Lexi Cameron, and I really need some help in the form of two sexy demons, a wayward alpha's son and an angel who is worse than the fallen. The only (tiny) problem? They'd rather kill me than help me get out of here. Welcome to Demon Academy where the students might do more than just trying to kill you. They might give your soul to hell and smile as they wave you goodbye. Funny enough, I think mine belongs there anyway. That is if Lucifer has anything to do with it...

RH Dark Academy Romance. 18+



THE DEMON ACADEMY:
Sinful As Hell
Ruthless As Hell
Savage As Hell ( Nov. 30)



I have been a G. Baily fan from the beginning.  She is awesome and has shown her capability to flex her writing muscle.  She has written many different works, and I have enjoyed them all.  But I do believe that this one has become my favorite.  We have all of the elements I am into right now.  Demons, RH, Bully, and Academy.

In Ruthless As Hell, we pick up where Sinful leaves off.  Lexi is supposed to be Lucifer's mate.  She is having to deal with Lucifer himself, plus try to still help her parents, and sort things out with her guys.  There is a strain on their relationships, which had me screaming no at my kindle. There are deals being made, good or bad.  Sacrifices being made, and is trust really being put in the right place? Find out all of this and more in this installment.

That ending was crazy, and leaving me needing Savage As Hell, like now! Way to go Gem, you did a fantastic job!!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram