This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Descend ( Dark Angel Academy ) G. Bailey

by - Thursday, January 23, 2020


Descend, (Dark Angel Academy )
G. Bailey
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Welcome to Angel Academy. The only way to be accepted is to die. My name is Kaitlyn Lightson, and I can see ghosts. Despite my weird ability, that no one but my best friend knows about, my life is pretty normal. In a few months, I will be at university and far away from my small ghost town I've lived my whole life in. But one deadly car accident changed everything. Death was not the end for me, because instead, I became an angel. Guardian Angel to be exact and my only job is to protect important humans in dire need to pay back the debt of our second life. Only if I can survive Angel Academy that is. Turns out Angel Academy is deadlier than any school I've been to before... I have to choose a side, light or dark, at the end of my first year. Light angels are good, kind and the choice my best friend is sure to take. Dark angels are evil, seductive and they call me to me more than I want to admit. Seduction is a game in this world, and dark angels know how to play it better than most. And I want to play.

 17+ RH bully Academy Romance.


DARK ANGEL ACADEMY:
Descend
Silence ( May 1st )





Kaityln can see ghosts.  Her best friend is the only one who knows her secret.  But one night on their way home from the movies, they both die in a car accident.  When they wake it is to pain, a re birth.  For now they are what is considered a guardian angel.  But in order to be a guardian angel and watch over humans, she must first survive her second life at the Angel Academy.  At the end of first year she is supposed to choose if she will be a light angel or dark.  Things are not what they seem here at the academy, and as she meets new people, ones that she is getting close to, she struggles with who she can trust.  Her life could depend on it.


In Descend we are introduced to Kaityln.  I really liked her.  She has a lot of spunk and is sassy.  She is not afraid to befriend those she is not supposed to, simply because someone says she shouldn't.  She is a loyal friend and looks after those she cares about.

The guys, I really can't say on who I like anymore.  I started off really liking some characters and by the end not so much!! I will let you decide and judge for your self.  The male leads are Ren, Thallon and Henry.  Her best friend is Riley, and you will experience the same love to hate as I have I am sure.

I have really enjoyed this new look on light and dark angels that Gem has introduced to us.  We also add a twist on vampires and you have an engaging plot that kept my interest until the end.  That ending was shocking and left me screaming noooooo!!! I really cannot wait to find out what happens next in Silence.  There is so much I need to know from the fall out of the ending.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram