This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Hidden ( The Grimm Cases ) Lyla Oweds

by - Friday, January 24, 2020


Hidden , (The Grimm Cases )
Lyla Oweds
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem


I finally found somewhere to belong, only to be ripped from the four men who complete me. They are the only ones who’ve ever helped me feel normal. This was my greatest fear—being locked away, alone with those who would call me crazy. No matter how much everyone tries to convince me otherwise, I won’t admit that there’s something wrong with me. But when the voices keep gaining strength, everything I fought to hide comes to light. Everyone says I’m broken, but this time, things are different. I‘m different. It doesn’t matter that I don’t fully understand it myself. I refuse to let them win.


Review review review
THE GRIMM CASES:
Origins
Ghost
Blood
Hidden

I am head over heals for this series!! Ever since Origins and we are introduced to Bianca.  She can see the dead, but there is oh so much more to her.  Once she is introduced to her best friends brother, everything changes for her.  So much happens to her over the course of the series, and now we are on book four.  Hidden picks up where Blood leaves off.  I do not want to give anything away, as to the plot, developments, because there are some things revealed.  Relationships get an "Ah" moment.  So I am just going to offer some words of advice while you go into reading Hidden.

I would recommend reading at least Blood before reading Hidden.  It had been awhile since I had read this series, and so much happens here.  I had to go back and re-read in the beginning because I had forgot about a lot of the plot.  This series is not your typical paranormal series.  There is a lot of twists and turns, POV's, so much revealed and so much to piece together.  This series is so intriguing to me, and will keep you on your toes.  I love these types of reads.

Bianca, Damon, Miles, Julian, Titus and even Finn have a lot of character development.  Honestly the pov's of each character, was very welcome.  I love reading from different points of view.  So overall, this is a great series and one I highly recommend.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram